Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Last year was when I discovered this great website. I purchased the 'bare bones' package and when I printed my first pattern off, I was able to see how many patterns I had left to print. I recall it even showed the names of the patterns I'd already printed off, and it had a 'print again' button.

This year, I went with the next package, 'breaking ground' I think is what it's called, but I can't seem to find the 'pattern tracker' display. Was this feature removed, or does it only show up when you are approaching your limit?

Of course there's a third possibility, I was hallucinating the 'pattern tracker' thing. :P
By Ajax
It's does exist and i'm quite sure i used it this year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, you can do that. Log in to your ZP account with the "Member Login" link at the top.

Once logged in, go to your account management page by clicking the "Your Name's Account" link at the top of the site.

On that page, look for the "Printing History 2010" link in the far right column.

There you'll be able to see all the patterns you've printed during your current membership period. So if your account has a printing limit (2 or 25 patterns) this will be the list of your chosen patterns which you can reprint.
By Jack Carving
I found it, lol but thank you ZP!

I feel silly now, it was staring at me this whole time..

lol
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Lots of (hopefully) useful navigation in that right column of this year's site. If you're in any section of the site and want to jump around within that section, just look to the right. :)
By QuickAvenger
Ryan I have the 2 pattern membership for now. but it shows a pattern I printed earlier this year on my previous membership will this have any baring on my 2 patterns?
By Hottie McNaughty
Wow, I never even knew about that feature. How cool! *off to investigate*
By Tkaraoke
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Wow, I never even knew about that feature. How cool! *off to investigate*
I never knew as well since I alays opt for the MH membership.
By SuperSonic
Tkaraoke wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Wow, I never even knew about that feature. How cool! *off to investigate*
I too opt for MH, but always check back so I don`t reprint patterns constantly (I have 3 copies of Boo I didn`t know about)
By Hottie McNaughty
Tkaraoke wrote:
Same.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Even if your plan has no printing limit, it may be useful (or at least interesting) to see what you've printed lately. The data is useful to me, since the site tracks what you print, I can tell how many times each pattern has been printed. I suppose if I wanted to break it down further, I could even analyze which patterns were more popular in which regions of the country/world.
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Even if your plan has no printing limit, it may be useful (or at least interesting) to see what you've printed lately. The data is useful to me, since the site tracks what you print, I can tell how many times each pattern has been printed. I suppose if I wanted to break it down further, I could even analyze which patterns were more popular in which regions of the country/world.
.....could you post it here :D
By Chewy
ooh that reminds me, i havent pulled out the big old 4" binder of patterns this year yet to look to see if Ryan pulled any fast ones and reissued any old ones i might be missing.... :lol: