Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Ryan got me so use to this one pattern a day I think i'm going into withdrawls right now. Ryan has defineitly made up for launching the site a little later then last year this past week. Awesome job Ryan coming up with quality patterns in record time. I think you almost had one everyday last week.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks very much! I'm pretty happy with the quality of the patterns so far this year (and hitting on some popular and commonly requested themes too).

Because I launched the site later than I had originally hoped, I decided to post a pattern as often as I could, hoping to get the usual amount done (plus VIP patterns) before Halloween... earlier if possible.

If that means,1 every day, then that's how it goes. On some days, there have been a new public pattern and a new VIP pattern on the same day. For those waiting for new designs, I hope days like that feel like Christmas morning. :wink:

I have some big patterns planned for the next couple weeks, if I'm able to accomplish my goals, I think many more folks will be pleased with what is coming up. :D
By Hottie McNaughty
I agree....it is super nice to log in during the day while I'm at work and find a new and awesome pattern or two!
By SuperSonic
I agree, I was so excited with one a day! I can only imagine what will happen in weeks to come :) Please give GUS what he wants too :P
By CorpseBride
Yeah I'd say! I went on a itty bitty vacation for 5 days and I come back to WHAMMO! Excellent and amazing work as always Ryan. Thank you for being a rockstar.
By sloaner
This many to choose from and the month isnt even half over yet. I need to hold out and see what ryan has planned for the last few weeks, I'd hate to run out of things to carve before he has everything on the site.
By SuperSonic
I've got most of my list ready, or so I think...
By Hottie McNaughty
I'll probably just buy more pumpkins because I have no self control.
By punchi
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I'll probably just buy more pumpkins because I have no self control.
right there with ya!