Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Certainly, Dadja. I'm planning on it.

By the way, I like your "sexier" signature. :lol:
By belli
Loved it, Downloaded it, Posted it on my Screen. Thanks Ryan :D
By Kittie
It's now my screen! You took over my Rock Band screen. . and I am REALLY excited about that game. .

:P
By amandap80
Exactly what I needed to perk up my day, thanks for the higher resolutions too!
By Euri
Ryan, thank you, THANK YOU!!! for 2008 ZP wallpaper! Got it all nice and happy on my desktop!

I've also got one printed out and used as the cover for my ZP pattern binder since I missed out on the ZP binders last year. I guess I'll put last year's cover/wp in a sheet protector with the patterns. Can't throw it away, right? :wink:

Awesome stuff, Thanks again! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
No problem... enjoy! Gotta decorate your screen for Halloween, right? Feel free to plaster the new wallpaper on your desktop, your friend's desktop, your boss's desktop, and any other computer you can get access too. ;)

:arrow: Disgusting Downloads

Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Sind3315
got mine up!!! I always change my computer colors to match the season... I told you I like to decorate. :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For those of you that are more of a minimalist with your desktop, and want a design that is less colorful, the design from this year's t-shirt is now available as a desktop wallpaper also.

:arrow: Disgusting Downloads

By SaneInsideInsanity
Is it bad that I've just changed all my desktops at work to this....whistles innocently...they office is gonna love it when they get heer on monday :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I see nothing wrong with that SaneInsideInsanity. *looks for an innocent whistling emoticon... oh, don't have one yet*
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.