Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
In order to avoid the ever growing number of ebay parasites, would it not be possible to put up a permanent listing for ZP membership on ebay?

Thus when people are searching for pumpkin carving patterns, they are presented with the various types of membership? I've only ever bought on eBay, never sold anything, so I wouldn't know the answer.

What I do know is that if I came across a professional listing instead of all these rip off merchants, I know which I would prefer to click on and I would realize instantly which offers the best value for money.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Been a while since I sold on there. Not sure how long the listings can say up. Maybe it wouldn't be tough to have a listing stay up for the month of October at least.

Although, completing the orders would be tricky. Might pull me away from other duties if I have all these extra accounts that I have to manually create (as opposed to automated account creation that happens when they pay directly from this site).

Unless of course, what I'm selling is "directions on how to join ZP" and then I ask them to come here and sign up the usual way.
By GUS
You can make a form of "ad" though need to read carefully how to do it after speaking to ebay personnel (get a name)

the lights etc would need to be sold in bulk or as packages in order to work down fee's, micropayments for smaller orders..
ebay fees & paypal fees = big bite of the apple