Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
Technically I suppose its a 6 foot by 3 foot flyer although really its a flag.

As a sample its a bit rough round the edges but put me down for two when they are in stock in the shop

By Zombie Pumpkins!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, that looks great! Can you share your secret to production of this item, or do you prefer to keep it a trade secret?

Flags, hmm.... the gears are turning in my head again.
By nosferatu
I bought a few cheap flags off ebay.

When I got the orange flyer with the mascot on, I knew it would look great on a flag.

Photocopied the mascot on the flyer, increased size by 200% and then printed it off poster size. (9 sheets of A4 that needed to be cut and sellotaped together).

Then it was the ever trusty Saral paper. (Hence several blue smudges that will go onced washed). Once the design was transferred, I tried using fabric paint but the flag is too transparent and it wasn't looking too good, so I switched to permanent marker that I knew won't wash out or run. It will fade a bit but not too worried as it is designed for this Halloween only.

Then it was a simple colouring in job. It only took a couple of hours to complete and I am really satisfied. If I can find a more suitable fabric paint, I will remake it. It will look great for this years carving party

I've just ordered 4 more orange flags and plan to hang them from the eves of the house for Halloween.
By pagemaster1993
I'd buy one and fly it outside all through out October and maybe into November.
By suzika
That is awesome. I so wish I had any creative ability at all.
By mudd
:) that would look cool as a flag waving about on your car antenna.

or a car window flag

i think your shop is gonna be a warehouse next year with all the merchandise ideas your getting this year.
By mudd
My car would like to volunteer as a test subject for your car flags if you ever do them. The long drives on the southern california freeways would be an ideal testing ground. :wink:
By nosferatu
EZ - You have pumpkins to carve, I have none as yet and it is driving me mental. I am trying to keep my mind off carving by doing other things. Admittedly, being on here every half hour or so probably isn't the best way of distracting myself.

I think mudd's idea of car flags is a truly great one and they would do really well in the shop.
By CorpseBride
That is great! Very well done! And I love the car flag idea.
By hkzombie
mudd wrote:My car would like to volunteer as a test subject for your car flags if you ever do them. The long drives on the southern california freeways would be an ideal testing ground. :wink:
My car as well! And yes, the So Cal freeways would be a great testing ground!
By mudd
hkzombie wrote:
mudd wrote:My car would like to volunteer as a test subject for your car flags if you ever do them. The long drives on the southern california freeways would be an ideal testing ground. :wink:
My car as well! And yes, the So Cal freeways would be a great testing ground!

:o We can be the So Cal representatives. :D

lol how bout something like this , a whole car wrap!
Or at least only Mr Ryans' car. :roll: