Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
It's Oct 6th already and there probably only about 13 patterns left what does everyone want for the final patterns. A couple of popular threads where patternized this year already. I think Dexter and Dr. Frank-N-Furter are probably the two most sought after so far this year from the size of the forums.
By matspud
Several Despicable Me ( Gru, Minions etc) It finally comes out in the UK next week

More Unique creations, Haunted house, graveyard etc

Cheshire Cat from Tim Burtons Alice ( for use with floating pumpkin kit)

Kick Ass

Assassins Creed ( Brotherhood coming out in November)

Prawn from District 9

Medusa

Character from "9"

And of course, the scariest of all ........... Jimmy Saville

:twisted: :twisted:
By GUS
matspud wrote:
And of course, the scariest of all ........... Jimmy Saville

:twisted: :twisted:
All those in favour say Aye! ...ps I have a gun in my pocket aimed at you! ...yes YOU
By nosferatu
I'm just enjoying the ones we have so far, I think the designs this year have reached yet another new level. I would say that they are technically, slightly more difficult to carve but the photographic results from the minions so far show how brilliant they are.

Carving them all will leave me completely banjaxed.
By Ajax
nosferatu wrote:I'm just enjoying the ones we have so far, I think the designs this year have reached yet another new level. I would say that they are technically, slightly more difficult to carve but the photographic results from the minions so far show how brilliant they are.

Carving them all will leave me completely banjaxed.
I agree but the anticipation for every pattern is like a drug. Waking up in the morning and checking the site and seeing that new pattern Is just a rush. Or in this case working the overnight and playing online and notice a new pattern at 3:00 am when everyone should be asleep.
By nosferatu
I know what you mean about the anticipation and it is such a buzz when you see a new design. Now go to bed
By Ajax
I'm here until 7am then sleep till 2 pm then do it all over again tommorow night. I actually enjoy the overnights though. I can watch movies, go online pretty much do whatever and it's usually really dead.
By purple1worm
I'd still like to see ...
Medusa
wolfman
haunted house/graveyard scene
Vincent Price or Christopher Lee
More Phatomn Phrases
By monstermash
Purpleworm you and I are on the same wave lenght. I would also love to see:
Wolfman
Haunted house/graveyard
Medusa
Any classic horror actor
Zombies
Ghosts
Regan
Jareth
Lily Munster
Lurch
Uncle Fester
Lots of unique creations
and last but certainly not least

JIMMY SAVILLE!!!!!
By purple1worm
Let's hope we see some more Classics this year!!!
By zombombie
Much the same as everyone else. I'd like to see

More zombies!
Medusa
Something comic book inspired - possibly The Walking Dead to tie in with the TV series starting
Wolfman
A spooky scene - graveyard/haunted house/bats
Vincent Price
More VIP patterns and Unique Creations (which are always great :))
By purple1worm
I agree the VIP are always great .. is there still only one so far? I haven't checked yet today! I'm glad to see some from last year made it to the other catagories!
By SuperSonic
Buzz Lightyear and Woody the Cowboy
Zurg and Lotso
Stephen King
Bats around a Well (Belfry) And more Unique Creations in general