Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By jen d.
- Bowie/Jareth
- Unique Creations (these are always good no matter the subject)
- Vincent Price
- More Burton's Nightmares (While the Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy isn't one of his popular endeavors, nor would the sketches, unfortunately, be suitable for pumpkin designs... would still love to see more of his characters come to pumpkin life! Perhaps The Mayor?)
- Martha Stewart ( ... is she kidding?)
- More historical horror-genre types (Edgar Allen Poe perhaps?)
- Kreatures for Kids - Muppets!! So many to choose from... Sam the Eagle (my personal favourite), Evil Kermit.....
- Pixelated Players - Toad or Kratos
- EGON SPENGLER =)
Last edited by jen d. on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By nameless
I'm really hoping for some genuine spooky Halloween-type stuff. A lot of the patterns so far - while great quality - have been cute/camp/not spooky.

Iron Man and Avatar fans have all year for their stuff. We get ONE day a year to celebrate the dark side, so make the most of it:

Zombies
Demons
Ghosts
Monsters

KEEP HALLOWEEN EVIL!
By monstermash
nameless wrote:I'm really hoping for some genuine spooky Halloween-type stuff. A lot of the patterns so far - while great quality - have been cute/camp/not spooky.

Iron Man and Avatar fans have all year for their stuff. We get ONE day a year to celebrate the dark side, so make the most of it:

Zombies
Demons
Ghosts
Monsters

KEEP HALLOWEEN EVIL!

Soooo with you on that. We want evil, we want evil!! :twisted: :twisted:
By Tkaraoke
monstermash wrote:
nameless wrote:I'm really hoping for some genuine spooky Halloween-type stuff. A lot of the patterns so far - while great quality - have been cute/camp/not spooky.

Zombies
Demons
Ghosts
Monsters

KEEP HALLOWEEN EVIL!

This is one of the reasons I enjoyed the Bloody Mary pattern so much. When I first saw it my first reaction was, Woah! Creepy!!!!! I wouldn't mind more of that!
:D
By nameless
Tkaraoke wrote:
monstermash wrote:

Zombies
Demons
Ghosts
Monsters

KEEP HALLOWEEN EVIL!

This is one of the reasons I enjoyed the Bloody Mary pattern so much. When I first saw it my first reaction was, Woah! Creepy!!!!! I wouldn't mind more of that!
:D
Bloody Mary is great :D
By monstermash
Yep! totally agree. Bloody Mary is on the short list this year.
By SaneInsideInsanity

Zombies
Demons
Ghosts
Monsters

KEEP HALLOWEEN EVIL!
Come on this would be pretty scary

On the other hand my pics are as follows:
Jareth
Jareth
Jareth
Jareth
Hoggle
The Goblin King
and finally Jareth!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ok seriously though
1. Jareth
2. Sugar Skull
3. Zombies (audrey hepurn in paticuler... though i dont think ive acctually requested her
4.Moogle from Final Fantasy
5. Tim Burton;s Vincent/ Red queen/ march hare
6.Medusa (and other mythalogical creatures , centaures, minotaur, Hydra, Brian froud's faeries/elves etc...)
7. Nurse Ratchett from one flew over the cuckoo nest (havnt asked for this as i don;t see it being popular)
8. Edgar allan poe
9. more figures from liturature (dr.jekell Mr hyde/ Dorian Grey/ Jack the Ripper/ The monk/ Dante's divine comedy/clockwork orange)
10th is a toss up for me i'd still like to see anything from repo or a bettie page pattern

These are my thoughts on the matter however I always love what ryan comes up with and don;t think I'll be dissapointed this year....between both bonus patterns and frank Im a happy zombie!(though seriously jareth!)
By Hottie McNaughty
I think I have to vote for Annie Wilkes from Misery. SO scary! :shock: That image of her with the sledgehammer is terrifying.