Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By punchi
I was wondering if there were going to be fliers to print this year. I'm not trying to be pushy, lol, but I usually plaster a few here and there and also hand some out at the Halloween parade, which is the 14th. Ryan, maybe if you don't have the page up in time, you could email me one? I just wanna be a good lil minion!
By Tricksy Faery
Yeah I wouldn't mind passing some out myself. I'm new but I love this site and plan on being here for the all future pattern needs.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Got 'em designed. Just gotta post them. Soon, and thanks for offering to help with the flier distribution!
By purple1worm
I'd like to post some in my neighborhood Too!!! :D
By pagemaster1993
I plain on spamming my friend with ZP! please bring out the new downloads soon.
By Euri
And hopefully there will be a new desktop wallpaper? With a screensaver maybe??? 8) :D
By SuperSonic
Euri wrote:And hopefully there will be a new desktop wallpaper? With a screensaver maybe??? 8) :D
I created my own wallpaper :D

But also, I wish to distribute around my neighborhood as well.
By Euri
Oh, I wish I were that talented. :?

Last year one of my kids favs was the Dawn mask. Too funny! I like to pass a few out to trick or treaters.
By CorpseBride
Yeah some fliers would be great! I have tons of people that want a piece of my pattern collection...and telling them where to go and giving them something visual are two different entities. I just ran out of my copies I printed last year.
By pagemaster1993
:? I really need some fliers, I keep telling people to go to zombiepumpkins.com but I don't think they remember, if they had a flier they will remember. :?
By Tricksy Faery
Yeah I hope it's up soon. I have a few carving parties to go to next week, starting Sunday and would really like to pass some out.
By SuperSonic
Printing out 7 pages of half- fliers now :D
By Dredge
I'm taking half fliers and stuffing funkins with them at hobby lobby tonight since they have pre-cut holes in them. :twisted:
Also got permission to hang fliers at pumpkin hollow. The biggest pumpkin farm in the tri-state area. http://www.pumpkinhollow.com