Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By pagemaster1993
I don't know all it says when the flier comes up is PDF, I think I'm going to download Adobe Pdf online sometime today and see if that works better.
By pagemaster1993
pagemaster1993 wrote:I don't know all it says when the flier comes up is PDF, I think I'm going to download Adobe Pdf online sometime today and see if that works better.
Okay I'm good now, I put on Adobe and I was able to print the whole flier. Now to print more and pass them out to my friends and teachers.
By GUS
Just before rushing down to the farm I managed to print out the 1'2 page fliers onto dymo labels...

very impressive it was!
By S.A.M
I've just printed some of the half flyers off and noticed that the Revenge pattern is hovering rather menacingly above his pumpkin :lol: I thought my printer was on the blink but it's in the .pdf file

By Dredge
We had a good round today with the fliers. We dumped some half fliers into the pumpkin bin at walmart.
I dumped some fliers on the bench of the breezeway in hobby lobby.
We got one hung up at the entrance of Pumpkin Hollow (this place sees thousands of people per day during the holiday season).
We dropped off 7 full page fliers at the big farmers market across from the local mall. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I saw him laying them around all over the farmers market at the various pumpkin locations, and then hanging one up behind the cash register.
Everyone that I gave a flier to commented on how cool it was, so great job Ryan!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
S.A.M - Thanks for letting me know about that issue with the pumpkin face. That darn Revenge pumpkin is always getting out of line. :wink: I set him straight.

Dredge - Wow, you did awesome with those fliers, thanks so much!!