Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja, yeah the forum was somewhat operational. Sometimes initial loading wouldn't work, but then it would if you reloaded the page. Sometimes posting didn't work, but sometimes it did. Specifically searching was giving consistent errors. It all had to do with the database for the forum, which had to be repaired slightly after the power outage. But those key connections have been patched, so hopefully it's smooth sailing now.
By CombichristGirl
when you came to did you see bloody mary telling you get up ryan go forth and make thy pattern :lol:
By purple1worm
Thank God it's back! I was so lonely without my ZP! I'd been trying all day yesterday and the forum wasn't loading. But the rest of the site was fine.

On the upside I was so bored I discovered some of the other cool Halloween sites on the links page! There's some pretty neat stuff! :D :D
By Ajax
zombiepumpkins wrote:I like all your theories for why the forum was having errors. :lol:

Based on your comments, I take it things are back to normal then?

I test as much as I can, but a large group of people using the site make for the best testers.

Thanks to everyone who emailed me about the issue. If you ever see suspicious behavior anywhere on the site, don't hesitate to contact me (via contact form, email, twitter, facebook, forum PM). Even if you think I'm aware of an issue, I'd rather be notified twice, than not at all.

There was a power surge last night that shut down my server temporarily, and when it came back, the forum database needed to be repaired. It should be all set now.

I would have fixed it sooner, but... see, I was standing on my toilet hanging a clock. The porcelain was wet. I slipped, hit my head on the sink. And when I came to, I had a revelation! A vision! A picture in my head!

All that needed was a pattern to go with it. :P
By punchi
Hooray!