Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Raven
I'm finally back. I almost had a mini meltdown earlier when I couldn't get on.
By Nikki
I hope we're back.. I was getting all sad
By nosferatu
I thought I'd been barred from the forum.

Then I thought the site had its own kind of invaders.

I've been suffering serious cold turkey as it has been off ever since I got up this morning
By nosferatu
Then I realised Ryan had caused a power surge whilst making the final adjustments on his flux capacitor to go with the pattern of Doc from Back To The Future that will be released later this week
By hkzombie
I thought I was banned too! Glad it wasn't just me!
By Tkaraoke
I had been trying since last night to get on and all morning. I think Ryan has stopped the invaders....for now! You could be NEXT!!!
By CombichristGirl
this thread is too funny :lol: :lol:
it was e bay hackers that were mad at ryan for not letting them make money off his work lol
By nosferatu
I did think GUS had planted a virus due to a lack of his long lamented Jimmy Savile pattern request
By SuperSonic
hkzombie wrote:I thought I was banned too! Glad it wasn't just me!
I had thought so too, wondered what happened when I tryed to log on this morning. I was like wtf has happened to the server. But now we're back so its alllll good :)
By jen d.
nosferatu wrote:Then I realised Ryan had caused a power surge whilst making the final adjustments on his flux capacitor to go with the pattern of Doc from Back To The Future that will be released later this week

This makes all sorts of awesome, awesome sense.
By Nikki
:lol: This thread is cracking me up!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like all your theories for why the forum was having errors. :lol:

Based on your comments, I take it things are back to normal then?

I test as much as I can, but a large group of people using the site make for the best testers.

Thanks to everyone who emailed me about the issue. If you ever see suspicious behavior anywhere on the site, don't hesitate to contact me (via contact form, email, twitter, facebook, forum PM). Even if you think I'm aware of an issue, I'd rather be notified twice, than not at all.

There was a power surge last night that shut down my server temporarily, and when it came back, the forum database needed to be repaired. It should be all set now.

I would have fixed it sooner, but... see, I was standing on my toilet hanging a clock. The porcelain was wet. I slipped, hit my head on the sink. And when I came to, I had a revelation! A vision! A picture in my head!
By jen d.
zombiepumpkins wrote: I would have fixed it sooner, but... see, I was standing on my toilet hanging a clock. The porcelain was wet. I slipped, hit my head on the sink. And when I came to, I had a revelation! A vision! A picture in my head!

Ryan, have I mentioned how much I appreciate your puns? Har, har, har!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Jen - I do enjoy some good puns, quotes, rhymes, alliteration and other word play. Mostly I just do it to entertain myself, but if it works for you, I'm glad. :)