Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Ok, it feels weird not to see things right off. It took me a little bit to see the pattern in the original Howl-O-Ween and it disturbs me when things just don't pop out at me at first glance. I like to think I'm a little more with it than that! LOL
:lol:
By jen d.
I know I'm not the only one who just had a new VIP pattern shoot to the top of the 'must' list... Ryan, its beautiful. My hat is off to you! Absolutely cannot wait to carve VIP #7!!!
By punchi
Yup, that is definitely a shoe in. I seriously need more pumpkins.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good luck with that latest VIP pattern. By the nature of the design, it demands many little cutouts. But I tried to make it reasonably easy to do, like all my patterns.
By SuperSonic
I wanna try it, but am unsure if I have the patience :P
By jen d.
I think this might be my first carve, and my first time with my new ZP tools... it will be so absolutely worth it. Little pieces and all.
By CorpseBride
zombiepumpkins wrote:Good luck with that latest VIP pattern. By the nature of the design, it demands many little cutouts. But I tried to make it reasonably easy to do, like all my patterns.
To be sung to the tune of L-o-v-e by Nat King Cole

L is for how much I love that pattern
O is for the only one that I want to carve
V is very very extraordinary
Yeah
E is even more than I could have ever wished for

Yeah LOVE is how I feel about this patterrrnnnn.....

Ha ha. No sleep makes CorpseBride something something.
Last edited by CorpseBride on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Raven
WOW!! This one will definitely be carved by me! It's going to look fantastic! Most awesome pattern, Ryan!
By Ajax
Did somebody say a challenge I'm in :D . Great new pattern, lots of long time requests being done this year it's good to see that you pay so much attention to the board requests.
By matspud
Love 7. Straight on the list. I did jp's version last year and it was time consuming ( for me but I am REALLY slow)
8 creeps me out but a great addition

Way to go Ryan. :D
By GUS
Yowser!

I love the new zpvp's esp the "...." the other will have many fans of the grotesque squealing with delight, ..it gives me the horror's,..so job well done, what a sweet delight my eyes saw this morning upon logging in.
:twisted:
By Tkaraoke
#7 is off da hook, for shizzle! LOL :lol:

I never seen the movie(s) that #8 came from but by itself it's weird and creepy.
By purple1worm
love #7 Don't know if I can pull it off but great pattern!
#8 is a little creepy, nice addition to the vip's.