Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By jen d.
Yes YEs YES!! #3 and #9 go with some of my decor purrrfectly, I am super stoked on these little details. haha. :) :) :)
By monstermash
I wonder what the final VIP will be? And I wonder when we will get it.
I hope it's scary and I hope it comes before Saturday.
Any guesses???
By snow2alike
:D
O U T S T A N D I N G ... ! ! !

Someone just told me this weekend at the zoo that I was missing a certain pattern ----- not anymore !!!!
By Tkaraoke
#9....#9....#9...........

This has got to be my favorite pattern of the year! If there is something Ryan has up his sleeve that tops this one I think I would freak out.
By purple1worm
Love #9 it's a definite carve with # 3!! :D :D I'll have to make a tombstone for him for next year! 8)
By sloaner
#9 is a bit before my time but still cool.
By CorpseBride
#9!!! Just when I think he cannot make me any happier...he does...thanks Ryan! What a fantastic addition to my collection. He may have to be immortalized in foam this year. #3 and #9 are the cats meow :D
By Ajax
So when is # 10 coming, so excited :D . I don't know how i'm going to work the next two days have carving planned fri, sat, and sunday.
By snow2alike
It is exciting !!! I'm still not giving up on the pattern I would really like to see. It has been on his ( & you know who I mean ) mind for awhile.
Now let's wait to see if it has been on his little-ole-pattern maker program!
By Chewy
I like #10, but I have to admit a lack of um, culture i guess. I have no idea whether this one is a unique creation, or, is modelled after something from a movie, game, TV show, late night infomercial or what. I googled it & got nothing of any real help (which too often is the case anyway)...
By Tkaraoke
I googled it as well (hate not knowning) and nothing showed up on my searches either. I wonder if this will be the official last pattern of the year or if one might leap out of Ryan's head at the last mintue.
By Tkaraoke
I love the perspective of #10 very much!