Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
Hey guys we have our new mascot to lead us through the brains and vines as our 2010 year is trudging along (not to mention invade our houses).

I think he looks different but AWESOME!!!!

How about you guys?

By Tkaraoke
He looks awesome and think he might be a distant cousin to Kang and Kudos from The Simpsons! It's the family resemblance in the tenticles! Lol
By SuperSonic
He has an "Alien" look to fit the "Invasion" theme
By Tkaraoke
Prepare to be ASSimulated!
By CombichristGirl
im lovin him! guess he goes on the bottom of my leg to make room for his tentacles lol
By purple1worm
I like him. Def nastier looking than some past ones! The drool is a nice touch too! :lol:
By punchi
I can't wait for the pattern! I've got a black foamie with his name on it...
By nosferatu
I love the veins popping out of his temples, the gunge drooling from his mouth and the wickedness in his eyes. I would love to see an animated version.

Is there any chance of seeing the sketches as in last year's birth of a mascot?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:Is there any chance of seeing the sketches as in last year's birth of a mascot?
Sure thing. With this gallery, once you open the first picture you can advance through the images with your keyboard's arrow keys, or your mouse's scroll wheel.

:arrow: Invasion mascot - progress steps

Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By CorpseBride
I`m diggin it. I love his alien-esque appearance with the oversized cranium in comparison to his lower facial features. Looks like a whole lotta brain....the better to control you with....
By Ajax
i'd put it in the top 3 maybe even my all time fave. I am really digging the purple.