Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Nevermind! I'm a dumbarse! Roflmao! Going to clear cache now and see what happens...

Just read your post! At least your child would be very handy with a carving knife! Lol!

The design looks awesome as always. You never fail to wow us year after year. As long as ZP is around I will always be a proud member.
By S.A.M
So it's Invasion eh? I like it, very nice indeed. The colour scheme is spot on and the mascot is most definitely out of this this world! As you'd expect from the Patch Master it's a really nice clean fresh design and I love it.

As always the re-design heralds the official start to the new carving season, I'm so excited :lol: The 2010 season has now officially started :D
By Tkaraoke
...now we need the first new pattern of the season!!! Lol
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:...now we need the first new pattern of the season!!! Lol
It's on the site already... well, sorta. Have you spotted her?
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:
I did but I'm not sure who she is...maybe I need to take a closer look to discover her identity.
By GUS
"wicked" ...proper bo! ...Our Kes likes that.
Is all one is saying :wink:
...So I anticipate minions of sorts.
By GUS
Loving the new colour scheme, mascot & 3 pumpkin whirli-gig!
definitely easier on the eye, sharper colours thanbefore, or fresh & we are simply used to the old colour scheme now?

excellent, just renewed too!

simple & bravo for the logo'ed paypal checkout,...simples!
By S.A.M
The forum has just changed before my very eyes :shock: WOW it's like I've just witnessed a werewolf transforming, amazing! :lol:
By amandap80
AHHHH! Ryan, its awesome! I almost spit my coffee!
By CombichristGirl
finally!!! its like christmas come on guys hurry lets open presents! i texted dredge he should up and adam soon enough lol.
congrads ryan the site is fantastic as always :) :D
im gonna need a bigger leg lol :lol: :lol:
By nosferatu
I love the colour scheme. It truly does give off a sci/fi feel. I love the font too.

The mascot is the best ever. I absolutely love her. She is a she not a he isn't she? (If you can say that after a few bottles of pumpkin beer, then hat's off to you).

A classic pattern to start with too. I think it will be one of the most carved this season and will look fab with a green light.

It was always going to be a difficult job to surpass "Dawn" as the whole site was so balanced and meticulously produced. I think you have done so. No need to be worried about dropping her off at school, she has a black belt in karate and can carve all those 'kin bullies with her bare hands.

Congrats Ryan she will graduate with honours
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:
Aha, so it is the wicked witch of the west. it was my guess, but I didn't want to sound stupid if it was wrong :p
By CanadianCarver
As always you have outdone yourself again Ryan! I can't wait to see all the new patterns!