Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
The new color scheme looks fantastic even on my iPhone. I really loved "Dawn"'s color scheme and didn't think I could love one any more than that...I was wrong!
By Euri
Yep! Now that's dedication! Does anyone claim being the models in the pictures?
By GUS
CCG, SodaJazz, Hottie,
By Euri
Nice! It's fun to have names to go with them. Thanks. Way to stand out, Ladies! :D
By Hottie McNaughty
As much as I'd like to claim one of them is me, none of them are! I'm definitely going to have to add a Zombie Pumpkin to my tattoo though. I should have thought of that ahead of time...drat!
By monstermash
Wow, the only day i don't check and it arrives. Fantastic job Ryan. The detail in the mascot is out of this world. Very cool indeed! 8)
By hkzombie
My favorite color... purple! How did you know Ryan? :D Love the new look of the website. Again, easy to navigate and it's gets me all warm and fuzzy inside! Great job!
By jeffstar
WOW.. i actually gasped when the site loaded up!!
everything looks awesome Ryan!! well worth the wait!! you've surpassed yourself yet again,
can't wait to see the new designs now!
wwotw looks really good, but doesn't really match my theme this year though unfortunately.. if i have a spare pumpkin, i may give her a carve anyway :)
Good luck with the future pattern roll out!!
By Ajax
I've been on vacation doing home improvement what did I miss? Love the new mascot site and color scheme. The new pattern is wicked nice. Keep the patterns coming when is the bonus section going to get some love? :P You've launch the site so now i need to Razz you about something else. Anyways congrats on the launch it is awesome.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks everyone, for the considerate and thoughtful comments. I am humbly inflated and excited to keep giving more and more.

I love redoing the site each year, partly to make technical improvements, but also to give a new identity and visual experience. Tear it down and rebuild it better than before.

The excitement of guessing what it will be like, the teasing and hinting, the growing anticipation... I don't know about you, but even I've been whipped into a Halloween frenzy (and I've known the theme and design for months)!

And now that the new site is up, I feel this giant push propelling me forward. There will be no more long gaps of waiting, new patterns and other updates should be coming atcha like a whirlwind.
By jen d.
Woohoo! Hands down, my favourite theme so far! The colour scheme, the mascot... oh, it's all so fantastic! Great job, Ryan... stoked to see this one come to life!
By CorpseBride
nosferatu wrote:
nosferatu wrote:
My gourd's prayer has been answered

Our Carver
Whose art is pumpkins
Ryan be thy name
Thy invasion come
Thy patterns will be done
On gourds and on pumpkins
Give us this day our daily pattern.....

*bow*...thats full of awesome all the way to the brim.

And Ryan O....M....G....its brilliant!! The colors! The mascot! The...the...EVERYTHING! Every year you come out with something so kick a$$ it makes me feel unworthy! I hope you are humbly inflated...because you deserve it. A job very well done.

Err...did I ask if you would marry me yet? Embarassed
Last edited by CorpseBride on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.