Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By monstermash
My **FAVOURITE** :wink: is revenge too. but I think I like Night and Dawn as much.
By punchi
I like Revenge the best, then night. Although,this year could be my new favorite...who knows?
By matspud
My favourites are Attack and Seed. Attack because he looks kind of sad and seed because he reminds me of my son.

BTW Supersonic you need to think a bit further afield than your North American neighbours to blame for the correct spelling of words such as favourite and colour :D :D :D
By sodajazz
For me Revenge screams Zombie pumpkins :D

I do love the others and I'm in the process of creating a group of them for my new tattoo. :roll:
By SuperSonic
Well it doesnt help that Canada has french decent, which is why they are this way ><. ...Or so I've been told
By purple1worm
my fav is revenge . But I also really like curse (the eyes) and night!!
By CorpseBride
GUS wrote:Is partial to curse.
Is laughing at Gus making his comment similar to a facebook status. lol

wait...did I just?...yeah I did.
By GUS
Yeah, it was as close as I could make it (without hesitating / thinking) to showing my love of profanity!

hates facebook,
is certain it would be used in another "round up" & cleansing operation (look at Europe in 1993), how much worse would it have been in terms of ethnic cleansing if those inclined to kill had lots of facebook profiles to sort through!?
Like i've stated before Hollands ciizenship records (very well collated) were used extensively to send people to their deaths liquidation, incarceration & "work camps"
By SuperSonic
Ohh Ryan I think another mascot needs to be added to the first post. :)