Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
Think of 5 patterns you think ryan will imortalize this year.

1) Exorsist
2)Grand Pa Munster
3) Avatar
4) Evil Ash
5)Trueblood

Don't just pick stuff you want done pick stuff you think would be popular and will get done this year.
By zombombie
1 - Eddie from Iron Maiden
2 - Avatar
3 - Despicable Me
4 - Bill Compton (True Blood)
5 - Grandpa Munster

A few are the same as yours Ajax - I reckon they're all pretty bang on.

I do hope we're wrong about an Avatar pattern though...
Ajax wrote:Think of 5 patterns you think ryan will imortalize this year.

1) Exorsist
2)Grand Pa Munster
3) Avatar
4) Evil Ash
5)Trueblood

Don't just pick stuff you want done pick stuff you think would be popular and will get done this year.
i wanted to guess everything accept the exorsist (even though it needs it bad a hem ryan wink wink hint hint)
but i dont know what id change it to :D
Ajax wrote:Think of 5 patterns you think ryan will imortalize this year.

1) Exorsist
2)Grand Pa Munster
3) Avatar
4) Evil Ash
5)Trueblood

I agree with this list! Although I would like to replace Avatar with wolfman. And add Dr.Jeckyl and mr. Hyde and the medusa!! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like this guessing game. I think some of these first guesses might be on the right track. :wink:

What do the rest of you think are patterns that will surely get done?

(as Ajax said, not ones you want, but ideas that are popular enough for me to surely put them on the site)?
By nosferatu
1. Bowie / Labrynth
2. Toy Story charachters for the little ones.....and the old ones
3. Unique Creations - Doesn't matter what
4. Bonus Patterns - Again doesn't matter what. They are fab.
5. Jimmy Saville. If I was Ryan I'd have caved long ago. The fact that only one person will carve him......ever.....is not a detterent.

Numbers 2 to 5 are a bit vague I admit. However, the unique creations and the bonus patterns constituted a major part of last years err, carvery. Therefore, they are the ones I most look forward to unwrapping.......so to speak. Like Christmas, the best presents are usually the suprise ones.
By SuperSonic
1. Toy Story - Buzz and Woody
2. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. Venom from Spider-Man
4. Unique Creations: I'm with Nos, they are always superb
5. Grim Reaper
By Dredge
I think with the popularity and number of requests, Dexter will get done. And knowing Ryan, I would be willing to bet he wouldn't miss the opportunity to release a true blood pattern today. Since its the season 3 finale and all. :wink:
By Ajax
True blood pattern today :). He'll be to busy watching it. I'm think lady gaga is probably going to get a pattern this year to i think alot of females would carve it.
By purple1worm
Dadja wrote:
  • Johnny Cash
    John Cash
    J.R. Cash
    Mr. Cash
    The Man in Black
HEHEHE!! Someone has a one track mind! :lol:
I'd love to see Johnny Cash too! I didn't include it because I wasn't sure how likely it would happen.

I'm sure of one thing though! We won't be disappointed whatever the Patch Master comes up with. It's always Cool! :D
By punchi
1 Jacob Black (Twilight)
2 Avatar
3 Toy Story
4 Zombie Bill Murray
5 Ghost/Haunted House Scene

Ok, seriously! Michael's has foamies on sale 50% off this week! I am SOOOOOOOO impatient! I WANT THE NEW SITE!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!! There's no way I'll be able to get kins and not carve them! Ok,I'm done banging my head on the desk...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I see some trends in these guesses. Most are common requests. You folks know your stuff.

Should I place my guesses? Or do I have an unfair advantage on this topic? :lol: Honestly, a large portion of the patterns are yet to be designed. So in a way, your guesses are as good as mine.

Dadja, I'm not clear on your point. What are you asking for? :roll: Won't you be surprised and delighted when I actually come up with FIVE different Johnny Cash patterns, with all those name variations?
By CorpseBride
Ooooh fun :wicked:

1) Sugar Skull
2) Dexter
3) True Blood
4) Exorcist
5) Toy Story something something....