Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Dadja
Okay, for real now, not really what I think will get done, but I want done...

1. Johnny Cash
2. The Dude (Big Lebowski)
3. Sherlock Holmes & Watson (movie version)
4. Doc Emmett Brown (BTTF)
5. Vincent Price or Tim Burton's Vincent, both will do...
By Ajax
3/5 plus 1 wild card for me. Still hoping for Reagan, and Evil Ash thinking Buzz lightyear will get done and have no clue as to any other patterns that might get done.. Can't wait to see what else Ryan has in store for us. I think we might see a Doc Emmett, Medusa. Would love to see more Movie Monsters Jeepers creepers, wishmaster, pennywise, aliens, predators. Some more Harry Potter would be great to Hadgrid especially.
By nameless
Just one or two genuine, scary, halloween patterns, that's all I'm asking for :(
By monstermash
nameless wrote:Just one or two genuine, scary, halloween patterns, that's all I'm asking for :(
Here here!!
I do like they scary ones you have already created this year though. (esecially bonus no. 2)
By Ajax
Edinburghzombie wrote:1 - Eddie from Iron Maiden
2 - Avatar
3 - Despicable Me
4 - Bill Compton (True Blood)
5 - Grandpa Munster

A few are the same as yours Ajax - I reckon they're all pretty bang on.

I do hope we're wrong about an Avatar pattern though...
You were bang on!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, good guesses, Edinburghzombie! A bunch of you were also close to sweeping your whole list, with 4 of 5 guessed right.
By SaneInsideInsanity
well pretty close at least hes 4/5 missing despicable me...too bad to unless something else is still to come
By Ajax
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:well pretty close at least hes 4/5 missing despicable me...too bad to unless something else is still to come
Yes 4/5 i meant :wink:
By SaneInsideInsanity
<---- sighs dejectedly oh you boys