Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By mesmark
Ryan - just signed on for another year and tried to give more. Wasn't happening. I got a terror alert that someone was trying to do something crazy.

I could just send more money via "send money" but I'd like an invoice of sorts for records. What about and upgrade button with free pricing and no frills attached? "Get nothing more than good karma and the Zombies you see here for any additional price you desire"

Hurry while the wallet and is open and the budget is a plenty. I threaten every year to give more than desired and every year you foil my evil plans ...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, I make it tough to give more, don't I? What can I say, I'm not greedy. If you try to pay again (by using the join form) you will likely be stopped with a warning that an account has already been created with that email address.

There are "upgrade" buttons on the "Manage Account" page, but those only go up to the $20 "Monster Harvest" plan, and then the upgrade buttons go away.

The way the site is programmed, the payments received need to be in very specific amounts, for your account to work properly, with the benefits entitled to each membership tier. Letting someone pick their own amount (like $14, $30, $7) could confuse the system.

I suppose I could add a sort of "donation" button to the bottom of the Manage Account page, where generous users could send additional payments, in amounts of their choosing. And they could receive a receipt email from Zombie Pumpkins for their records.

Ideally, such optional donation payments would still be associated with member accounts, so I can have a record of which members donated to the karma cause. But such functionality would require some new programming.

We'll see what happens, but first I have to get the programming for the typical payment methods working on the new version of the website. :)
By mesmark
No worries. I certainly don't want the mob after me for slowing down the new site launch :lol: We've seen what GUS can do. :shock:

I was thinking a similar button attached to a donate link like you said. I don't think it needs to be tied to my account, because it doesn't give me any greater privileges, but I understand wanting to know for your records.

Give 'er all she's got Captain. Get that new site a goin'. And maybe consider these suggestions for 2011.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I like this idea \... wouldnt be able to do it this year but especially if the charity is one I really support It would be nice for the option
By Ajax
You were trying to bribe him for extra patterns.
By Ajax
I wonder if i can get a robocop pattern if i slip him a $50.