Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
Hey hey hey watch dem words. We dont do meatball surgery.
By CorpseBride
KILLER KLOWN wrote:I am a father as well and agree with Nos. Anything to do with kids!!!

I will also donate to the "Help Gus get to Canada" When you move there is it mandatory to have "FlipTop" surgery? :lol: Blame Canada :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why I oughtta!! *shakes fist*
By suzika
nosferatu wrote:All worthy causes. Too many charities, not enough money.

Suzika wins the minion charity award though. Shaving your head for such a worthy cause every year is an amazing and selfless act. When you next do it, please let me know if you need sponsoring.

Thanks Nosferatu :) Come January when 2011 fundraising starts, I will definitely let you know. St. Baldrick's is my favorite charity even above the kidney cancer association and National kidney foundation even though I am a now 2 year kidney cancer survivor. I started shaving my head two years prior to my diagnosis with cancer. Once, i was diagnosed it became even more important to me as I know how hard it was to be 33 and be diagnosed with cancer. I can't even imagine having a child with it.
As the father of two children, obviously anything that involves children gets my attention. The last 18 months has taught my that life is such a precious gift and an extremely fragile one. Like I said too many worthy causes and not enough money.
I agree there. :)

I have no living children of my own, but, I have nieces and nephews whom I adore.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Charity funds collected for this season will be going to Treehouse, a charity for foster children.

What's really nice about this organization is that they offer many great programs, focused on helping these kids adjust socially in the present day, as well as plan for a future through education.

Here's a run down of what Treehouse does:
Since 1988, Treehouse has filled the gaps for kids in foster care, providing services that no other agency addresses: money for extra-curricular activities and summer camp, professional educational support services, resources to fully participate in the everyday activities of growing up, clothing and supplies to help them fit in at school.

We know what we do works. Academic success, combined with social and recreational enrichment, is the key to opportunity for children coping with the effects of abuse and neglect.

The Wearhouse - is a free store where kids shop for clothing they need in styles they want, along with school supplies, toys, books and other essentials.

Little Wishes - pays for activities and experiences that every child deserves – things as small as hair care and as big as drivers’ ed.

Summer Camp - sends kids on adventures that create memories for a lifetime.

Tutoring - helps bridge the educational achievement gap between foster kids and their classmates from more stable homes.

College and Career Planning - Foster kids deserve to believe in and plan their own futures. College and Career planning helps foster youth in 6th – 12th grades explore career options, develop a plan for their future.
To learn more about the Treehouse organization, visit their site.

And to learn more about past charity donations conducted by Zombie Pumpkins, view the charity page here.
By Tkaraoke
Once again another great choice of charities. Makes me proud to be a member of this site and the causes it supports.
By Euri
I like this one alot. I'd join the site anyway, but this is just the added pride that one feels from being a member. Thanks! :D
By purple1worm
I agree with all of the above. Good choice! It's nice to see people helping foster kids. So many are takin' in just for the money and them neglected. It's nice to see they have a place to turn to for support!
By SuperSonic
I`m proud to say I`m a member of the Monster Harvest :). Helping others is something I hope to do alot of.
By nosferatu
A great choice and having visited the website a very worthy one too.
By CorpseBride
That is fantastic! What a fabulous choice Ryan. My best friend was a foster child and she sure went through some rough times. Charities relating to foster children hold a special place in my heart right beside her...makes me proud to be a part of zombie pumpkins!
By punchi
Great choice!
By hkzombie
I think this is a wonderful pick, well done Ryan!