Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Hi Ryan! I have an iPhone and I was able to port one of your ZP pictures to use as wallpaper but when I try to enlarge it to the size I want it kind of pixilates. How about addings some high-res wallpaper to the Freakish Freebie section this year?
:D
By Cheef
thats a great idea. would love a ZP desk top on my computer.
By Tkaraoke
Holy cow! I went to the DOWNLOADS section and clicked on the wallpaper and they had a iPhone size wallpaper of last year's logo. I guess I missed it with all of my problems I had last year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If anyone has a request for a certain resolution wallpaper for your specific mobile device, let me know the dimensions and I can make the file for download.

I just have an iPhone so I'm not sure what other mobile devices require. Speaking of Apple's phone, I'll make higher res wallpapers this year, for the iPhone 4's Retina display.
By Tkaraoke
Sounds great to me!!! Funny, I kept looking for a LIKE button to press! ROFLMAO! :^)
By Tkaraoke
Stink'n Evo! LOL The one thing I really like abou the Evo is the one thing I really hate about it. The screen size is awesome but the size of the device puts me off.
By CombichristGirl
yeah it can be a bit tough sometimes. but the love out weighs the hate :)
By Dredge
lol. Thanks for making it easy, combichrist. Its nice to have fellow minion with an Evo!
By S.A.M
I made some iPhone sized Zombie Pumpkins wallpapers last year:

Hope Ryan doesn't mind me posting these;

Didn't know this one was in the d/load section, d'oh!:

I did a couple of more which feature some of the patterns but I won't post them as I'm sure it would make the work of any potential pattern thief much easier.

This year I could do with some ZP! wallpapers for iPad. I believe they have to be 1024x1024 with the main part of the image centered in a 768x768 square to accommodate the different orientations.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice work S.A.M. I approve of the ones you posted (and your reasons for not posting the ones you did not). iPad wallpapers, that's another good idea. I'll see what I can do this season!
By SaneInsideInsanity
just got a new phone!....so doing the take a picture thing to make it my wall paper lol
By Dredge
Im digging the "Dawn of" wallpaper, but I think ill hold off for the new mascot

:hint hint, Ryan:

:P
By Tkaraoke
I usually change my phone wallpaper like my underwear (every third day or so! ROFL!) but "Dawn" has been on my phone since I downloaded it last week...a record for me! LOL