Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
I asked for some classic iconography immortalised in renderings of the fleshy persuasion.
By purple1worm
I think I see a werewolf ear!! I hope!
By Dredge
For a brief moment this morning, I had trouble accessing the website, and I got all excited....then I restarted chrome and it worked again. I was sad...i though for sure he was relaunching. :oops:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Big progress made lately. The excitement and tension are building. Maybe it's time for another tease or early pattern to keep everyone sane?
By SaneInsideInsanity
ryan you love tormenting us dont you
By Dredge
Dadja wrote:
zombiepumpkins wrote:Big progress made lately. The excitement and tension are building. Maybe it's time for another tease or early pattern to keep everyone sane?

Boooogaboolabibibibibi

Yeah, that might be a good idea...
:?: :?: :?:

I take it that was your way of being excited LOL :lol:
By monstermash
I'm sensing something to do with Jekyl and Hyde but i don't know what the new title could be in relation to that. The part about everyone being "sane" gave me the idea. I might be reading to much into Ryans posts.
Another tease please.
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:Big progress made lately. The excitement and tension are building. Maybe it's time for another tease or early pattern to keep everyone sane?
Naaaaaaaaaawww! We can wait......

Ok, we waited long enough! :wink:
By Dredge
The sad thing is, I'm almost looking forward to seeing Ryan's 2010 costume just as much as the new site. Lol
By Dadja
Dredge wrote:
Dadja wrote:

Boooogaboolabibibibibi

Yeah, that might be a good idea...
:?: :?: :?:

I take it that was your way of being excited LOL :lol:
insanity :wink:
By Dredge
You give us this, then you run off? :wink:
I'm still waiting for another teaser, but its too late to keep me sane.
By Sam_hain
were almost 10days into september and NO new site relaunch... you fine sir suck ;) we only wait ALL year to see a new page and still we wait.... eager :|