Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
I love the Twitpic teases. Excited about the relaunch but the pattern tease is driving me insane already. Just enough to entice, not enough to give away.......always leave them wanting more.

Ditto the relaunch and 2010 mascot. I'm none the wiser but the anticpation is building and the carving hand is starting to twitch.
By Sam_hain
mmm any guesses from the pattern preview?? its hard to make out..
By GUS
IT'S A zOmbie... or a dead president, or a dead president zombie..

Ah well it's human, or at least was human, but now it's status as a human is questionable!

..I have no idea what i'm talking about do I ?!
By Sam_hain
well its clearly right side up, its got an eye...and seems to be wavy hair.. maybe its some sort of clown?

although he did say it was "pretty" now he could just be saying that because its his way of tooting his own horn lol. or it could've been a little hint... maybe its a girl.. we need another tease i think. I'm out of ideas ha
By punchi
this is awful! why isn't it september yet? i wanna see the new stuff and have the excitement of the patterns every other day and get all happy when there is a new bonus pattern, and the stress of picking out which ones to do, and then driving my friends and relatives crazy with all my pumpkining...i want it NOWWWWWW WAAHHHHHHH!!!
By CombichristGirl
punchi wrote:this is awful! why isn't it september yet? i wanna see the new stuff and have the excitement of the patterns every other day and get all happy when there is a new bonus pattern, and the stress of picking out which ones to do, and then driving my friends and relatives crazy with all my pumpkining...i want it NOWWWWWW WAAHHHHHHH!!!
couldnt agree more!!!!!
im checking twitter now. i almost killed myself yesterday. i tried to check out the pics and no pic would load anywhere on twitter for me! i was so depressed that was more of a tease than seeing the pic. being told there is a pic and im denied lol :D :D :lol: :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sam_hain wrote:he did say it was "pretty" now he could just be saying that because its his way of tooting his own horn lol. or it could've been a little hint... maybe its a girl..
Hmm maybe. I often try to choose my words carefully. ;)
By Sam_hain
mm only idea I have would be the linda blair excorsist only because he doesnt have a pattern for her lol
By GUS
Ryan, wind down the teasers & look after your back! ..the season will take it's toll regardless of your health, so a knackered back will only exasipate any problems.
By Sam_hain
i see u picked up the michaels rip skull statue...Im gonna get a pair of the skull on top on bones to use for my entryway columns for next year. I think they would look real nice on top of columns seeing they have that stone look and color to them already. and you also got a coffin that laughs when you open it? Nice picks. gotta get to yankee candle too looks like good pieces this year.

decorations go up sept 1st. gotta get ready =)
By Nasty Canasta
Just finished updating my ZP database and book. I am ready to get carving. Also saw some foam pumpkins at Micheal's. Ryan, any new tools or toys coming to the shop this year?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nasty Canasta wrote:Ryan, any new tools or toys coming to the shop this year?
No revolutionary new pumpkin tools have come my way in the past year or so. Plus, to keep the Shocking Shop duties manageable for me, I'm trying to focus on the tried and true items. Those proven popular, and the items I actually use myself.

So you should see the shop completely restocked with the usual goods: Pro Pumpkin Carving Tool, Pumpkin Gutter, LED Pumpkin Lights, and Saral Transfer paper. Oh, and the Floating Pumpkin Hanger.
By Nasty Canasta
Thanks for the update. I will keep checking for the Saral paper. Best price on the net!