Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Couldn't find any reference to PP in a 5 page search? ..so not sure if this has been brought up before.

I was in my local post office this morning & saw a "bag" of temporary tattoo's / transfers the big advertising graphic was a skull with a girly bow & sockets / lashes VERY similar to Ryans "Unique creation"..

Upset the counter staff (easily upset, by mentiopning the fact & saying i'd be back on monday to grab a shot in order that Ryan may check it out)..

Ryan as you know i'm not able to upload pics here, so will add it to my twitter accouint for you to take up as deemed fit, i'll put the manuf / contact detaols up to so it's easier to tackle if necessary.
By GUS
I know what you mean. however the way the lashes were done simply made me think they'd shifted things around, i'll post a pic monday...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I had seen skulls with bows before I did my "Pretty Poison" version. And I've seen the idea plenty since then too (but so far, none that seem to be using my pattern). But still, I appreciate your vigilance. Keep your eyes peels and let me know what you find.

Here's another girly skull usage I've seen recently... used as the logo for "Monster High." A cartoon and line of spooky girl dolls (think Barbie crossed with Universal Studios monsters). I sorta wish I had a daughter, so I had an excuse to buy these:

http://www.monsterhigh.com/
By SaneInsideInsanity
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-m ... ?track=rss

the "episoides" on the web page remind me slightly of clone high i have a felling this show (and toys) will go the way of that undergrades and invader zim meant for kids at first loved by the olders till they become pop cultre.....

I am so buying some of these dolls XP
By CombichristGirl
omg what have they done. i clicked the link to see what this monster high was about and mission was alll ooooohhhh hey i saw that on tv. bring up Frankie Stein lol. wtf lol she already knew about it so its either on or coming to tv lol. i may have to get some :)