Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
I don't think so you would need to scan them and upsize them. That is what I do. It's nice to have them bigger.
By punchi
i think if you do "print preview" you can then save as a pdf...i have a mac, not sure about windows. i had to do this last year for resizing and mirroring too.
By mesmark
They're actually designed so that you can only print them. I could be wrong, but I believe Zombie Pumpkins has the site set up so that they can't be saved.

You are encouraged to print and keep copies in albums for reference, later years, or just to collect.

Best to send a PM to Ryan, zombiepumpkins, he's the owner and service representative :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mesmark is correct, the site is set up to just allow printing, not saving. I've had problems with theft and redistribution of my patterns, so I try to keep the printing happening just here on the site.

As long as your account is active (and membership periods last for 9 months) you can come back here, any time of day or night, and print as many as you want... even multiple copies of the same pattern, if you wish.

As for resizing, you can do as others have suggested, either resizing with a copy machine or scanning the printed patterns with a home scanner and resizing with some graphics software.

Although, you should also be able to resize right at the moment of printing by choosing a percentage in the printer dialog box that pops up right before the image goes to the printer.

For my printer, I think the settings for scaling are under Properties > Advanced, but it may be different for your printer.

By kitnmom
:roll: so stupid that people feel the need to steal patterns, membership does not cost that much. i have been a member for years, and plan to continue this year with all my usual memberships :!: