Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Sam_hain
candy's in stores. crafts are at michaels...but our beloved ZP isn't changing...when do we see the new site and or patterns man. we need a little fix, ya know just to get me by for the day....waiting sucks
By Zombie Pumpkins!
New site and new patterns start in early September. But I'll try to ease your hunger with some teases, updates and maybe an early pattern or three.
By Sam_hain
doh as i read this I checked the twitter and wee its a little c***tease lol i love the colors and that little bastard looks mean HA the colors look very "frankenstein" and the new slogan is just barely there I see it ends in E...
By Sam_hain
early september...but its early august i think with 2010 you should usher in a new plan on getting it updated early august...yup. like all other stores...cuz before you know it halloween will be over. =(
By CombichristGirl
? where can i find pics of the older mascots? i need to get crackin on a new tat :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
lol and we eagerly wait.
We shiver in an-ti-ci-pation....
By GUS
Sam_hain wrote:candy's in stores. crafts are at michaels...but our beloved ZP isn't changing...when do we see the new site and or patterns man. we need a little fix, ya know just to get me by for the day....waiting sucks
you used to raid your parents room for "early xmas presents " didn't you? :lol:
By Sam_hain
duh Gus. :roll: hell we know now for sure he has the images ready to go lol he just isn't sharing, sharing is caring..
By CombichristGirl
lol@sam
hey we can order from the shop at any time right? or just before halloween?
i mean like i wanna order a pumpkin gutter and shirt?
By Sam_hain
pretty sure you can buy year round from the shop....he has all these things in stock at his pumpkin lair.
By adam
I have to agree, a little earlier would be okay with us Ryan. The Halloween season is just around the corner. You do all that hard work and I would like to enjoy it longer than just the two months of the season. :D
By SuperSonic
I belive it's year round, unless Ryan says different.