Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Ryan, try an Ero-s chair for an office (lot of sitting environment) ..by Phillipe Starck, I have one & swear by it, it's knocked out all but the very worst of my back & tailbone pains, so much so that I can "choose" to sit down anytime, which if anyone saw me in the past 15 years most of my office work was conducted standing up due to sheer amount of pain & damage to butt & spine.

(to dumb it down) it's a boiled sweet ugly betty popularised chair, very comfortable, despite it's looks, ...my saviour! :D

..those "office chairs" from staples et al are not up to the job when push comes to shove, ..& it's the coolest looking chair, asides from my chair which was on Star Trek Next generation! ..but no office is big enough for that.
By Pumpkin Head
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Patch Master! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this year! :)
By nosferatu
Bad back, dodgy joints....falling apart as quick as the rest of us.

I can see our beloved patchmaster rapidly becoming the Stephen Hawking of the pumpkin pattern world. May I suggest a different electronic voice though? A Scooby Doo lilt would suit just fine.