Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Sam_hain
So we are quickly closing in on 100 days before H-Day. Is it just me or does no one else here seem to thrilled yet lol. Im starting to compile my list of things needed for my pumpkin display and hopefully my first halloween house party this year....

Hell, I put my decorations up Sept 1st. and like wise for xmas ...no lie Nov 1st halloweens down and Xmas is up....people think were nuts prob lol. Halloween candy will start to be on display the end of this month early next month....I already see brachs candycorn at the warehouse I work in....it gets me excited to see orange and black labeled boxes....

anyway...Im super excited that its almost here...although its a sunday Im hoping for a huge turn out still...

Im thinking Ill get some large traps and paint soon....to start my trick or treat enclosure...

oh and to make sure this is in the correct thread/forum.....

I suggest that Ryan starts patterns early this year...to help ease the 100day wait.. =)
By CombichristGirl
lol ive been on board building and planning for about a month so far. im with you i cant wait not enough time
By Ajax
I already started sacraficeing goats to the great pumpkin if thats what you mean.
By zombombie
I rewatched Trick 'r Treat the other evening to get in the mood :D

Really looking forward to Hallowe'en this year. Need to start assembling my costume... Need an idea as to what I'm going to dress up as though...

Think I'm throwing a Hallowe'en party on Saturday 30th - just seems a bit easier that trying to convine the non-converted to take the Monday off work!
By monstermash
Same here Edinburghzombie. Im definately having my party on the 30th. The non-coverted can be buzzkills so its better to do it on a saturday so there's no excuses. Just started thinking about ideas for props/costume today. Zombies are a definate for me this year.
By zombombie
I'm thinking zombies also. I'm kind of tempted to go as some kind of zombie soldier/cowboy/pirate.

Just not sure.

I've already mentioned to a few friends about my party which has been met with responses like "I don't have to get dressed up do I?" No, not if you want to be competely boring...
By monstermash
Im having compulsary fancy dress. Anyone who comes in normal clothes will be sacrificed!
I found this zombie soldier which would make a fantastic costume:
By zombombie
That's excellent :) really tempted to put a costume together as one of the zombie soldiers from Resident Evil 2. I think that'd look pretty bad ass.

I would do compulsory fancy dress, but then I'd worry no one would come!!
By monstermash
Well last year on my invite i said it was fancy dress and loads came with costumes. I think only about two people didn't. If you tell them all its fancy dress most of will come as something. Especially when the shops start bringing out their halloween stuff, you cant help but want to dress up. Tell them to get down to Armstrongs (Grassmarket) for a rumage.
By zombombie
Got to love Armstrongs around Halloween :) I think I will put fancy dress on the invite :)
By adam
I know we are almost there! Closing in on almost 90s days and I am very excited about that. Means fall will soon be in the air! :D

Looking forward to the zombie pumpkins website update.
By CombichristGirl
adam wrote:I know we are almost there! Closing in on almost 90s days and I am very excited about that. Means fall will soon be in the air! :D

Looking forward to the zombie pumpkins website update.
here here i second that
By monstermash
Oooooh i wonder what the new theme will be. Any hints Ryan??
By adam
I too wonder the theme and when it will be updated! I think he should update the site earlier so there are more stencils! :)

Stores are already starting to stock Halloween merchandise. I am debating about when to relaunch my site as well.
By Sam_hain
alright enough is enough 99days.... my warehouse i work in is stocked with halloween candy and it gets me excited seeing all the pumpkins and colors of halloween.....we need a taste of new patterns....waiting for ZP to change and update should start now just like stores lol