Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By mechanik63
i dont know about anyone else but i think it would be cool if there was a spot here for members to share their own patterns. i'm sure their are several of us out there that have made our own unique patterns. i think it would be cool
By GUS
There's been discussions on it before, & home brew swaps are fine, where we all get riled up is when people rip of ZP stencils, so perhaps add a tag line to your signature, stating happy to swap / share your designs? ..i'm sure you'll be asked, in fact perhaps you ought to get em up on a military website for others to carve cometh the season? ..sounds like your c.o. may be missing an opportunity to share with all the associated bases around the world..
By matspud
I am all for more stencils but this can become quite a contentious issue and there have been cases on other sites where people have just used the forum to request multitudes of patterns, that have been generously filled by some of the wonderful members, but have never actually contributed to the site they are using.

Maybe set up your own site and link it here 8)
or post your pics and , as Gus suggests, have somehting in your sig that says your are happy to share.

More patterns.....*drool*
By mechanik63
i kinda figured that was already brought up but i couldnt find anything with the search (probably wasnt using it right).