Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
Hey Ryan,

I am ultimatly curious as to whether there are any moderators on this sites forum. I have seen the green "moderator" at the bottom of the screen that is supposed to indicate a moderator, yet have never seen one. Are there any? Just a question.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There are a couple moderators, but they don't really chat here. They are friends of mine that I gave the rank to, specifically so they can help clean up the forum posts if something bad was posted and I was unavailable. But for the most part, I'm the organizational freak that keeps the place tidy and on topic. :)
By SuperSonic
Ahhh, thank you for clarifying that for me :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By zombombie
Having just seen FlyTags, the first ever time I've seen a mod here, it got me thinking... Have you ever considered making any regualrs moderators? Or do you not really thnk the ZP! forums need mods? This place is really quite great at self policing :)
By nosferatu
I also saw a hidden guest the other day. That is something I have never seen before. Being nosey really.
By Ajax
Moderators eh!

Boobies

Do your worst.
Last edited by Ajax on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hottie McNaughty
Ajax wrote:Moderators eh!

Boobie

Do your worst.
Heh.

Rectify. *snicker*
By nosferatu
The Hidden guest is back. Just because he is President of The United States and should be spending his time fixing the economy, doesn't mean he can't make some ZP time. Show yourself Obama!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
What did the Ghost say to the Bee. Boo..Bee get it Boobie.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Edinburghzombie wrote:Having just seen FlyTags, the first ever time I've seen a mod here, it got me thinking... Have you ever considered making any regualrs moderators? Or do you not really thnk the ZP! forums need mods? This place is really quite great at self policing :)
Thus far, the forum hasn't really seemed to need any significant moderating. I'm on here pretty much constantly, to zap the occasional spam, and to move, merge and split topics to keep things neat.

As you say, everyone is pretty good at self policing. You don't see much arguing, flaming, hate talk, etc. The only trolls here seem to be real actual trolls, which are welcome to join. Same goes for goblins, imps, and ogres.

If the forum ever seemed to be getting out of control, and in need of more moderation, sure, I would give more folks the rank. But so far so good.
By GUS
...I own a comedy hitler uniform if that's any use pigdogs. :shock:
By SaneInsideInsanity
GUS OMG I LOVE YOU