Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
I love the recent entries in the blog.

Great work!

Maybe some clues in there for future designs perhaps?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks Nosferatu!

For those who may not be aware, I've redone my blog since last fall. So it's now a legit blog, with the option to browse by months, categories and tags. You can do searches and also leave comments.

I'm currently making an effort to update it every few days, with updates about creepy collectibles, dark art, monster movies, terror tunes, and anything else to get you into the Halloween spirit, year round.

As we get closer to fall, expect more updates about Halloween decorating, costumes, craft projects, and of course... pumpkin carving.

So check in once in a while, and leave a comment if you have something to add.

:arrow: Bizarre Blog
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, and by the way, if you want a little avatar image to appear next to any comments you leave on the blog, you can do that with Gravatar:

http://www.gravatar.com/

Basically, you just create a quick account on that site, and upload a picture to be your avatar. Then, that icon becomes associated with your email address. So any time you leave a comment on the web using that email address, your avatar icon will automatically appear (if the blog uses the Gravatar feature, of course.)

You don't have to do this, of course. Any comments left by those without a Gravatar will just display a generic pumpkin face icon. :)