Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Dredge
Why does he have a bell on his crotch? :lol:
Could they find no better placement for that?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dredge - The bell hangs a bit low, but it's technically attached to his belly. Get it? A bell on his belly. His bell-y button. Just don't kick him in the bells.

By Ajax
do you think his pick up line when he picks up other voodoo dolls is "You can ring my bell anytime"?
By staticfurball
Lol, oh that's too cute I want one :D
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Dredge - The bell hangs a bit low, but it's technically attached to his belly. Get it? A bell on his belly. His bell-y button. Just don't kick him in the bells.

I actually lol'd
By Zombie Pumpkins!
To continue on the topic of "do you ever get any cool stuff from forum members?" Here's another little story I haven't shared here before.

You can also file this one under "be careful what you wish for." You see, I was quoted as saying this....
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:"Monster High." A cartoon and line of spooky girl dolls (think Barbie crossed with Universal Studios monsters). I sorta wish I had a daughter, so I had an excuse to buy these.
And sure enough....

No, I didn't have a daughter. But I did receive a funny gift from one of our forum users (you can identify yourself if you wish). Thanks again... Frankie Stein still sits on my desk to this day. And if people mock me for having a doll, I just say "Hey, it was a gift from a fan of the site!"

By Hottie McNaughty
There she is! I'm glad to see she's studying the important things. :lol:
By nosferatu
. And if people mock me for having a doll, I just say "Hey, it was a gift from a fan of the site!"

That's why you have obviously brushed her hair.....because it was from a fan.

It looks like she is waiting for you at the airport.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well the doll does come with a brush, so of course I don't want that to go to waste, you know? The doll also comes with a little diary, but I'm not telling you what's in that. It's locked and hidden in my room, so you'll never find out about my secret crushes.
By nosferatu
Yeah, one was from a fan but I reckon if we could widen the picture a bit we would see the entire collection.

Careful though, remember the Gwendy Dolls in Small Soldiers? Your phalanx of Monster High dolls all armed with Pro Carving tools could end up causing some trouble on Halloween
By GUS
:o :shock: :? :lol: :wink:

Nuff said regarding Ryans dolly collection!

enough mussing their hair up & back in the box as stinky pete would say!
By CanadianCarver
My daughter just got a set of those Monster High dolls. Pretty cool as far as barbie type dolls go. You can 'detach' their limbs as well....not your normal barbie!!!!