Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Just a comment to say how impressed I am with the changing photo's of stencils promoting the gruesome gallery, really well chosen vivid photo's with backdrops.. my eye is always drawn to them, rather than rapidly flicking through the ever increasing yearly galleries.
Really accentuates the overall look, congrats.
By S.A.M
Thanks for posting this GUS as I too think it's a great feature and I've just been to check it out again and guess what? My scarecrow using the Revenge pattern as a head was the featured picture, hows that for timing :D I took a screenshot of it too, how sad am I? :lol:
By GUS
S.A.M wrote:Thanks for posting this GUS as I too think it's a great feature and I've just been to check it out again and guess what? My scarecrow using the Revenge pattern as a head was the featured picture, hows that for timing :D I took a screen shot of it too, how sad am I? :lol:
not, ..unless you blow up the pic on that new projector! :wink:
By nosferatu
I agree it looks fab. It also makes me look at the galleries again
By SaneInsideInsanity
I also enjoy the display. It give me ideas of how to display my kins and also peeks my interest to look in the galleries some more. props to Ryan for this one :D.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks. There is a lot of content on the site (especially the massive galleries) so I thought it would be a good idea to highlight some random bits on the front page, so newcomers can get a peek of what they have to look forward to if they dig deeper.

There are some real gems in the galleries, but somewhat buried under the hundreds of other photos (no offense, cell phone camera users). I'm looking to do some editing to the galleries which would allow me to show some off in other ways.

Maybe make new galleries like the "costume and carvings" one, that highlight other aspects. Like the best "pumpkin group shots" or "pumpkins with props" or simply a "cream of the crop" to show off best photos in general.
By gregh3196
I like that idea because i love to look at the gallery but it does tend to take a while to see the good ones
By stormqueen29
I think a Cream of the Crop only makes sense on a site devoted to pumpkins.

Gale
By SaneInsideInsanity
Cream of the crop or themed patches would also be good, I geuss Ryan needs to keep busy in the off season