Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By gregh3196
I come back from a 2 week vacation to find 6 new patterns already?!?! I drove my wife crazy the whole trip commenting on what was coming up for the site. Nice Ryan, love all the new ones and cant wait to see what else is coming up
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome back, I'm glad to provide a pleasant surprise for your return.
By GUS
Citing reason for the divorce, court hard today in terrifying detail gregh3196 's terrible fixation with large chested pumpkins...

Mr gregh3196 has been known to disembowel & mutilate as many as 5 in a given 24 hr period..coming in many hours later late at night with evidence of the sticky sweet flesh staining his attire, having originally made the excuse that he was just popping out to turn off lights left on in the garage...

It was then that Mrs gregh3196 became suspicious as to why over the autumnal months, in her neighbourhood pumpkins were going missing!

Mr gregh3196 is in clear need of sustained medical supervison to keep others safe.
May I now present the court with his quote "operating tools", note the detailing m'lord, wrapped in a zombie pumpkins t-shirt.

This man is clearly INSANE..
May we push for the maximum penalty this state will allow, and if ever released into decent society, never to be allowed to associate with young pumpkins again.

..it started with a single little pumpkin & clearly spiralled out of control.
By SaneInsideInsanity
lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gregh3196 wrote: I drove my wife crazy the whole trip commenting on what was coming up for the site.
My wife thinks its some sort of mid-life crisis that has lasted six years....so far. When I showed her the Nosferatu pattern she said it was "nice". I felt personally insulted. At the moment I can tell she's thinking "just humour him". She will be carving a pumpkin this year and I'm hoping that will lure her into my world
By Ajax
Sometimes I black out for periods of a time and wake up with pumpkin guts all over my hands will someone please help me i think i might have done something terrible. :(
By purple1worm
LOL You guys are hilarious!! :D
By nosferatu
You know in Close Encounters of The Third Kind when Richard Dreyfuss is building that clay mountain in his house and his wife's got that look on her face that says "Two more minutes and the men in white coats will be here to take him away". That's the same sort of look I am getting at the moment.
By gregh3196
I know what you mean nos, my wife loves halloween but im pretty sure she still thinks i go a little overboard. I dragged her to three stores yesterday just to see what they had out and it really wasnt much to talk about so it made me look even worse :oops:
By GUS
I feel your pain! :lol:

....I know that one, getting sweaty palmed at the thought of our scant offerings in the uk!
By gregh3196
It seems to me that everything they put on the shelves anymore is the same thing with a different sound or costume. Michaels has a few new items but they are small decorations, not a prop or something scary for the big night. When i make my own things they are always cheaper and usually look better
By SaneInsideInsanity
nosferatu wrote:You know in Close Encounters of The Third Kind when Richard Dreyfuss is building that clay mountain in his house and his wife's got that look on her face that says "Two more minutes and the men in white coats will be here to take him away". That's the same sort of look I am getting at the moment.
My boyfriend gives me this look whenever i start to build something or talk pumpkins :lol:
By GUS
gregh3196 wrote:It seems to me that everything they put on the shelves anymore is the same thing with a different sound or costume. Michaels has a few new items but they are small decorations, not a prop or something scary for the big night. When i make my own things they are always cheaper and usually look better
That is exactly why I've gone down the projector route this year!
what with woolworths going down, theres less stuff.. tat or otherwise, tesco's have christmas items out now, so I'm thinking the supermarkets are pinning less onto halloween this year..
It's nigh on impossible, a tiny section of Asda / walmart (about 30 ft of aisle space) ...same at tesco's (eventually) ..no dedicated hallowen stores like spirit..

We might be stuffed for decent items this year in favour of utter tat.
What would you guys do if this was how it operated in the US & Canada?
(incidentally out polystyrene sheets, wood etc are typically 150% more expensive over here..
By Mistress_of_Halloween
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:
nosferatu wrote:You know in Close Encounters of The Third Kind when Richard Dreyfuss is building that clay mountain in his house and his wife's got that look on her face that says "Two more minutes and the men in white coats will be here to take him away". That's the same sort of look I am getting at the moment.
My boyfriend gives me this look whenever i start to build something or talk pumpkins :lol:
My husband is the same way, he just doesn't get it. Yesterday he told me I don't need anymore Halloween Decorations...What he doesn't realize is that it isn't about the need it's the want :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Mistress_of_Halloween wrote: My husband is the same way, he just doesn't get it. Yesterday he told me I don't need anymore Halloween Decorations...What he doesn't realize is that it isn't about the need it's the want :)
\Mine said the same thing last night when i was talking making wall crawling zombies the our friend (who lives with us) had to go and chime in an agree grrrr he absolutely hates Halloween though i hate my bf having an ally in the house