Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By jamisonfitz
So i know some stencils don't always apply to the times, for instance last year the election wasn't over and there was a John McCain face stencil, i dont see it this year and i was just wondering how many stencils "disappear" over time and why isn't there a archive of some sort?
By GUS
Hi & welcome to the forum, Mc cain (it's a brand of oven fries in the uk) was available till around the poinyt of the total re-build of the site prior to it's re-launch every year, therefore the way round this is maximise your print-outs & set your own archiving in process, your membership ends jan 1st each year, so always check before your membership runs out you've got what you need, we arent told what's being retired (part of the fun) ..or re-juvenated as a fresher stencil form of the same pattern.
There were loads of lovely bonus patterns from last years top tier membership that bit the dust come the re-launch, how gutted was I not to have printed them all out!
By paddy_babe
:lol: @ oven chips!! I had them last night :P
By jamisonfitz
Thats what i figured, perhaps a extra fee for archived stencils would do well, ive been a member for three years now and didnt realize i would be missing out if i didnt save them all.
By SaneInsideInsanity
some are released in conjunction with or as le with other companies so getting an archived membership may not be possible. Im making a binder this year Ive found a few that i printed and didn't carve last year so ill add those but i think that may be the only way to collect them all