Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By SaneInsideInsanity
fingers crossed for you
By MooBoo
Out of interest, could someone who has ordered something from the shocking shop (who lives in Uk) tell me approx how long it took to receive their items from day of purchase.
I ordered a few items on the 11th and with all this strike talk i'm getting a little impatient. Thanks :)
By nosferatu
Normally, 5 to 10 days. They get across the Atlantic quick and then grind to a halt once Royal Mail get hold of them. Now there are strikes to contend with too, it just adds to the delay.

Might be wise to contact your local sorting office. I did and they had had my package for days and not done anything with it.

I have ordered a total of four times from the shop and never had any problems whatsoever before. Unfortunately its luck of the draw with Royal Mail
By MooBoo
Thanks for the advice, my postie is normally quite good. But some items i ordered from a uk website went missing, then the replacement parcel went to a neighbour (an i was waiting in all day for it especially.) Anyway mini rant over :D I'll give post office a call.
By GUS
15 working days before they deign to look for anything remember..
By matspud
OK they are officially bugging me now. nearly 2 weeks. Ryan posted my first order on 14 september and normally I would have had it in my hands 5/6 days later. :x :x :x :x :x I haven't even had my letter saying that they are holding it because of the charge.
By paddy_babe
do you know if royal mail are still striking?
By MooBoo
I still haven't recieved my order either :( I have to wait until tuesday for the 15 days before i can do anything. Even more annoyed because i picked up my first pumpkins last night and i so badly want to try out the pro carving tools.
My normal postie is working but out of 3 parcels i ordered lately 3 haven't turned up. Apparently there are going to be fresh strikes starting next week, again. :(
By paddy_babe
I'm going to be ordering this evening uk time, and it says 35 days until halloween on the main ZP bit... I should get it shouldnt I (I'm worried because you mentioned the 15 day wait thing MooBoo)
By MooBoo
I say go for it, it seems most people are getting their orders. And if it doesn't get delivered (fingers crossed for you it does) then you still have time to track it down. I'm hoping mine is just sitting all alone at the sorting office. :)
By nosferatu
Second parcel arrived today. Five days US to UK. No problems except nobody was in so they left it proped up against front door.....great decision on a damp, drizzly day. Goods inside okay though!
By nosferatu
I have also received a partial refund from Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs. A small victory!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Five days US to UK? That's more like it! Glad to hear you had better luck with that order.