Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By GUS
if you speak to a regional / district manager it does make a difference! ..as you can be marked downas a firebrand to be taken care of, ..worked for me.
By SaneInsideInsanity
you firebrand you lol
speaking of packages any sigjn of your card uncle gus :P
By GUS
Not yet! ..although I think it's in the local sorting office... my postie mentioned a strange smell in there when picking up a fresh sack of mail, apparantly they were all moaning about it
(I kinda mentioned that he might want to look & blame me accordingly) .. :lol:
By nosferatu
That smell will be the menure I've posted to you. Enjoy! :lol:
By GUS
If you look at the Postal workers union site, there is a list of who strikes where & when, LONDON though (our portal for all things from abroad) is on a permanent strike situation, IE tap on, tap off, so there is an inevitable severe backlog!

fingers crossed, incidentally support your posties, it's managements attempts t screw things up again mostly!
By paddy_babe
Nice to hear ya joe, very english accent lol

Dredge is in for a treat :lol: *ponders about making one herself*
By Lithium_joe
very english accent lol
is it that bad? :wink:
*ponders about making one herself*
Ah - go on. Don't leave me out here all on me lonesome! :shock:
By paddy_babe
I'll have to record one and yes it is a good thing, my accent isnt anything special though... a bit of irish might come out lol
By SaneInsideInsanity
BRING OUT THE IRISH! I sound Canadian :P
By paddy_babe
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:BRING OUT THE IRISH! I sound Canadian :P
I'll do one if you do one! :P
By Lithium_joe
My grandparents are Irish - not that you could deduce that lineage from how I sound! :P
By SaneInsideInsanity
I don't have a webcam/mike....I sound raspy low alto voice kinda like old movie starlett's when they're sitting at a bar smoking.....The only one i kinda think i sound like is peggy lee....only not when im singing...don;t ask ...so ive been told...I don't hear it at all but meh,m i think they get that from more the words and slang i use then my actual voice, but im not sure either way it's swell...Wait a second though what does it matter what i sound like?
By GUS
I sound like a class act, ..which of course I am! :wink: