Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By paddy_babe
I was looking at the minion page and it said
"Photos and stories of accomplished Minion Missions will be posted here as they are received. "

has anyone sent anything in?? if we do accomplish something (lets say a pic in the newpaper) do we send the links in?

I want to chalk so patterns in the town centre with the web address to ZP or post flyers but am worried that it might cause trouble for ZP, are there any guidelines? (apart from not doing anything against the law lol) :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've received a few photos and stories, so some examples will be added to the minions page in the near future.

Guidelines... well, I suppose the only solid rule is to not do anything illegal. Use your judgment, be respectful of others and of personal property.

Just about anyone that helps spread the word in any way can be considered a "Patch Minion." But it's those that really do something extreme that will receive some surprise rewards.

Photos or some sort of proof would have to be provided to verify, of course. Plus, it would be fun for others to see what you accomplished.

If you got ZP mentioned in the press, be it tv, radio, newspaper, magazine etc... that would be a pretty certain way to win something. Get creative! :D
By SuperSonic
does putting the stickers on my laptop count as spreading the word :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Stickers on the laptop is very much appreciated! But perhaps not quite extreme enough. :wink:
By SuperSonic
do you still have some of the old stickers lying around id like to put every year on it
By paddy_babe
what about walking around the town centre with nothing on but a sandwhiche (sp) board saying the address and a few pics?
is that extreme enough :lol: (I'm not going to do it lol but just saying for an example :P )
By paddy_babe
are the stickers in the shop, printed off or made by minions themselves?
By SaneInsideInsanity
the stickers are in the downloads section so you can print yourself one of our minions got zp mascot tattoed on her last year....thats the most extreme ive heard of yet Ive just started doing flyer and slipping them in halloween decorating and zombie books in the libary and at chapters people look at you funny ill warn you
By Zombie Pumpkins!
paddy_babe wrote:what about walking around the town centre with nothing on but a sandwhiche (sp) board saying the address and a few pics? is that extreme enough :lol:
Haha, most certainly, that is about as extreme as it gets.
paddy_babe wrote:are the stickers in the shop, printed off or made by minions themselves?
In the past I've had printable sticker sheets on the downloads page (none there at the moment). I've also had high quality weather-proof vinyl stickers made. They pop up here and there, sometimes in the box if you order something from the shop.
By paddy_babe
thats a really good idea! more effective than posting them through everyones letterboxes (oh someone please think of the trees!!)
I wonder if I ask the supermarket they will let me put some leaflets / posters up by the pumpkins (when they start stocking them). worth a try :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
you are way to innocent just do it! Im horrid i know
I also take back my comment about stickers being in the download section....apparently im hallucinating again
By paddy_babe
its the heart shaped potatoe!!! maybe its causing hallucinations!!

*runs and hides* :lol:

thats grand, I think it is just leaflets and posters avaliable.... I can only blame myself for not joining ZP sooner :?

would have been cool though, I would have stuck those stickers EVERYWHERE :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
i printed them last year it was fun this year if ryan brings them back i shall stick things again or his award ribbons both good minioning tools
By paddy_babe
it would be good to get a team of people and getting them to plaster the town with stickers/ posters (is that illegal).

I might make a big poster myself to put up behind my pumpkins, I have a big roll of plain paper in the cupboard (dont know how it got there! :lol: )
By SaneInsideInsanity
it;s not illegal over here as long as it's public property....it may be frowned upon but meh