Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By matspud
I love all the bonus patterns so far but the latest is my favourite. I really like the fun of not knowing when a new bonus pattern is released.
Its been a long time since I have not known what my presents are and this is great. :D
By SuperSonic
i was lucky and re joined before the site relaunched and got the bonus patterns from last year
By shutterbug
Nice one Ryan...looks like some of the characters @ Friday the 13th @ Port Dover,Ontario...(motorcycle gathering)
By SaneInsideInsanity
i like it applauda
By gregh3196
Cant wait to carve this one, my favorite so far. Awesome pattern!
By paddy_babe
I keep glancing at this thread (I dont know why) but no real point as I'll be updating my membership on the 23rd.

I do agree to some degree this thread is 'teasing' people that dont have monster harvest yet.
By GUS
One could say that then of any mention of a bonus pattern as it arrives then.

As they say of Cr@p books, if you don't want to read it, close the book.
If it acts as an incentive to join the monster harvest (to which a charitable donation is made) then that's a good thing.
ultimately it's others curiosity...

Is the publishing of the winning lottery numbers teasing poor unfortunates who haven't won?
perspective.

All I can say is thers nice patterns on there, as with all membership levels, you pay's your money & takes your pick!
By paddy_babe
GUS wrote:If it acts as an incentive to join the monster harvest (to which a charitable donation is made) then that's a good thing.
ultimately it's others curiosity..

All I can say is thers nice patterns on there, as with all membership levels, you pay's your money & takes your pick!
I agree with you gus it being a good cause and all (also you get your moneys worth) hence I'm upgrading soon.

I just am trying to look at it from the perspective of people who wont or cant upgrade or non-members/ new comers being confused by this cryptic thread and perhaps being put off as it seems confusing.

yeah its also being nosy at threads :lol:
By SuperSonic
its gonna be a carve on my list...hoping everything goes to plan and Ryan doesnt ruin my list....again LOL :D
By Tkaraoke
Ryan, I just want you to know that you are killing me with the new bonus pattern!!!

When "those" people come to my door asking if I've heard the word of Jesus I look them dead in the eye and say, "My life has become much fuller and complete since I started worshiping the Dark Lord". This usually keeps them away for a couple of months.
By vibhandaka
I almost pee'd my pants! I checked the site and there was no new pattern and I was :(, then I checked the bonus patterns and I was :o !
By monstermash
I dont want to rub it in for anyone who hasn't got the monster harvest membership but your all of your bonus patterns are bloomin marvelous Ryan!!! :D
By GUS
yes, they make a lovely change from the inundation of film characters this year (not that I'm moaning ..BUT)