Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Dredge
SuperSonic wrote:
zombiepumpkins wrote:Ah yes, I did see your guess, based on this sneak peek of the updated ZP logo:

http://twitpic.com/2ag4ul
I have a bit of a edge on the theme take a look over the "e" in Zombie, there also is an "e" above it. So my guess is the new site theme ends in "e"
That would be the "E" in the word "The" I would assume.
________ of the Zombie Pumpkins.

I thought the same thing when I saw it, but you could be right....
By Ajax
Check the shocking shop for t-shirt teases.
By Ajax
Maybe just give us the first word of the launch title and keep the rest of it from us. :D
By purple1worm
Ajax wrote:Maybe just give us the first word of the launch title and keep the rest of it from us. :D
Right! That won't be giving it away at all! We wish ...or do we?
I don't like knowing what my present are before X-mas. But the anticipation is a killer!
By Dredge
ok....so that narrows it down LOL

Army of the Zombie Pumpkins
Awakening of the Zombie Pumpkins
Day of the Zombie Pumpkins
Diary of the Zombie Pumpkins
Feast of the Zombie Pumpkins
Harvest of the Zombie Pumpkins
Haunting of the Zombie Pumpkins
Invasion of the Zombie Pumpkins
Laboratory of the Zombie Pumpkins
Land of the Zombie Pumpkins
Mutation of the Zombie Pumpkins
Nightmare of the Zombie Pumpkins
Plague of the Zombie Pumpkins
Reanimation of the Zombie Pumpkins
Spawn of the Zombie Pumpkins
Wrath of the Zombie Pumpkins

Wow...Its better than the list we started with!
It would have better had you told us what it started with LMAO
:lol:
Just Kidding of course. I love these games!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool, thanks for narrowing down the list Dredge. You can be sure the title is in that list... unless of course, it's a different word with an "A" in it, yet to be guessed! :o Time is almost up for guessing, the truth is out there.
By Dredge
zombiepumpkins wrote:Cool, thanks for narrowing down the list Dredge. You can be sure the title is in that list... unless of course, it's a different word with an "A" in it, yet to be guessed! :o Time is almost up for guessing, the truth is out there.
Hmmm... Indeed.

I want to believe......that the re-launch will be soon. 8)
By Ajax
zombiepumpkins wrote:Cool, thanks for narrowing down the list Dredge. You can be sure the title is in that list... unless of course, it's a different word with an "A" in it, yet to be guessed! :o Time is almost up for guessing, the truth is out there.
Mulder: We've both lost so much... but I believe that what we're looking for is in the X-Files. I'm more certain than ever that the truth is in there.
Scully: I've heard the truth, Mulder. Now what I want are the answers.
By Ajax
I think we have an Invasion on our Hands. Hopefully with a Mulder and Scully pattern :).
By Hottie McNaughty
Ajax wrote:I think we have an Invasion on our Hands. Hopefully with a Mulder and Scully pattern :).
This sounds like a very good guess.
By Tkaraoke
I'm not going to get my hopes up for a title then get let down when the new site lauches. You guys must love to rattle your Christmas presents and try to peel back the wrapping paper! LOL
Last edited by Tkaraoke on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
I know I have had three guesses already but I am reading about Darwin at the moment.

I therefore like "The Creation of The Zombie Pumpkins".

I also like "The Making Of The Zombie Pumpkins" - sounds like a behind the scenes documentary. A woeful tale of bad backs, missed deadlines, tardy suppliers, mutinous minions and a truly fantastic 2010 carving season. Coming soon on 3D DVD!