Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SaneInsideInsanity
I got my 1 geuss in and i stand by it lol.....soon minions we will know
By adam
Yes, ryan...I too would like to know if one of those is the correct one. Is the title going to be kept in the same spirit, or is it going to be totally unrelated?

It seems all the good ones have been taken. Cause I am putting my bet on Rise. It seems a bit frankenstein to me as far as the logo and the colors.....I could be wrong though. But it does look science, electricity, beaker bubbles, Experiments esk.

How about Zombie Pumpkins "Pumpkensteins Monster" :D A freak jacko lantern that has been forged of pumpkins past. It's mean, green, has bad table manners and groans alot! :D
By Dredge
I have a feeling that the patchmasters lips are sealed on this one.

He's sitting out there, watching us squirm. The episode of family guy with the bug comes to mind...where he is rubbing his hands together and say good.....goood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dex5BJAF73k
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote:Apparently my guess 'Breakfast of the Zombie Pumpkin', isn't being taken seriously. I feel a little offended by that. :cry:
:lol: Well I'll admit now, it's not "Breakfast of the..." so no need to add it to the official list of guesses. I can also tell you, it's not "Smell of the..."
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:Thanks for the list Ryan. Is the winning entry in there? Or is there still time for late comers?
Do you all really want to know if the right answer is in the list of guesses? What's the consensus?

That would take away some of the suspense, no? Plus, I enjoy hearing your guesses. Gives me plenty of ideas for future site themes!
By adam
Okay don't tell us. I like to wake up like Christmas morning here and see "YAY NEW WEBSITE!" It's more fun when it's a surprise. :) I'm just pokin ya with my posts to get you to come out of hiding :D
By Hottie McNaughty
I'm torn....I kind of want to know and I kind of don't. Not much help!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Of course I won't tell you what the actual title is. But I could tell you if it's one of the 35 or so guesses listed previously.
By Hottie McNaughty
I'm still being fickle and can't decide if I want to know if anyone has correctly guessed it yet....
By Dredge
OMG YES tell us if one of them is right. Please :D

Ur killing me. Lol
By matspud
Ryan dont just tell us if one of them is correct., RELAUNCH the site now (pleeeeeaaaasssee)
By Dadja
adam wrote:I am putting my bet on Rise.
Me too, It would make sense... After the dawn: "rise and shine, pumpkin".

But not in the way moms say it :p

And knowing how lazy Ryan is :twisted: :roll: he wouldn't even have to add a new verse to the ballad, because the next one reads:

Each year you can hear them,
as they rise from the patch.
You better start running,
or it's you that they'll catch.