Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I enjoy using this guessing game as a small contest. But to keep this sort of contest fair for newcomers that won't even find this site until late October, any guesses made won't count until after Halloween 2009. If Gus is giving prizes for his own side contests, you can PM him for details. :wink:
By GUS
nah, simply good to keep the ideas rolling in, scrolling down the list of suggestions is always an ideas giver (if not inspirration)..
As If i'd really steal all those previous peoples ideas.. I'm shocked Ryan! :lol: :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good idea. How about these guidelines - Post your top 3 guesses on or after October 31 2009. With more structured and fair rules, I feel more willing to reward a bigger prize for this. :D
By GUS
It's not quantity but quality (as i'm forever stating) :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
I agree on the limit there were some great ones last year but way too many.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Breakfast of the.... Nice thinking Dadja. :lol: If you care to make that one of your official guesses, feel free to waste a guess... er... I mean, make that one of your official guesses right after Halloween.

If you think in terms of Romero's original zombie trilogy, you may think that the natural progression would be Night, Dawn.... Day.

I won't say for sure if that's what I have in mind, but I will say that I have 3 cool themes in mind that I really want to do. So it could end up being any of them next year. The future has not yet been written.
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:Breakfast of the.... Nice thinking Dadja. :lol: If you care to make that one of your official guesses, feel free to waste a guess... er... I mean, make that one of your official guesses right after Halloween.
Uhm, guesses only count AFTER Oct 31st right :wink:
zombiepumpkins wrote:If you think in terms of Romero's original zombie trilogy, you may think that the natural progression would be Night, Dawn.... Day.

Hmm, sound too plausible, so I'll pass :)

But just picture this mascot: drinking coffee with a fork poked in his cranium... admit it, "Breakfast of the ZP" would be ... delicious
By GUS
afternoon tiffin ..of the Zombie pumpkins (it's obvious to me ...as a seriously deluded character)
By paddy_babe
What has all the themes been?
I haven't been here and I dont think its worth me trying (I know theres been bride and curse). :D
By maegnus
paddy_babe wrote:What has all the themes been?
I haven't been here and I dont think its worth me trying (I know theres been bride and curse). :D
I believe it has gone as follows:

2003 - Attack
2004 - Revenge
2005 - Curse
2006 - Bride
2007 - Seed
2008 - Night
2009 - Dawn
By paddy_babe
Thanks maegnus! :D

'day' would be the logical one but I dont think that would happen on ZP lol :lol:

hmmm 'return' 'cast' (lol) 'reign' hmmmm
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Maegnus is correct about the years and names. Paddy_babe, have you read the "Ballad of the Zombie Pumpkins" poem yet? I add a new verse or two to the poem each year (including a verse that mentions the title word, those are in bold). You can learn a bit about the story and see all the 7 characters there.

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/history-ballad.php