Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Love the range of mascot decals....
(kittie's jeep will be VERY stickered up i reckon)
By GUS
Just noticed the levels of membership classification :D ..sweet, very applicable, nice touch.
..looking forwward to seeing the bonus patterns, I too could only see Diablo, (earlier on) ,,since then it's "funked" out a wee bit.
By Dadja
Site looks great. Love the colours and theme. But now seriously: t-shirt AND hoodie? Why don't I just give you my money!!!??? :lol:

As Muse said:
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
And I'm feeling good...

Can't wait for the new patterns to start sprouting :)
By amandap80
This is truly fantastic. I was shocked to open the site this morning and see it, I was expecting an annoucement first! It was a big surprise! Bravo Ryan. The site looks amazing, the best yet. Look for an order to ship to Harrisburg, IL from the shop!
By S.A.M
I can only echo what everyone else has said and say job well done Ryan, the site looks fantastic and the mascot for this year is frightfully good :D I love it all and to celebrate the launch of Dawn of the Zombie Pumkins! I'm off to renew my membership for this year and have a look around store ;) . So excited, it feels like Halloween has kicked off already lol:
By Raven
WOO HOO! As usual Ryan, great job!! I am even more excited now for the patterns to start making an appearance. Thanks so much Ryan for all the work you do for us!
By purple1worm
Love the new site!! Awesome choice of colors and theme. I'm not done exploring it yet but it looks great!! I've opened the shop too!! Cool, I've ordered my carving tools. Yay!! 8) 8)
By sloaner
Nice job Ryan, I look forward to seeing all the new patterns.
By Joey
Looking great! My eyes are still adjusting to the red since I got so used to the purple from haunting here the last week. I wish I had more time to poke around, but what I've seen so far is awesome!
By SuperSonic
the site is magnificent, well done Ryan once again you have created and amazing "eye candy" experience its very tasty :)
By snow2alike
Great job Ryan on the look of the 2009 site!
Love the colors and the way things seem to pop off the page.

But I gotta confess ... I like the "HOW MANY DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN" countdown. I won't let time slip by this year!

Thanks for all you do to make ZP the best.
By shutterbug
SUPER job Ryan!!!Just ordered some stuff from the shop...WAAAY TOO EASY!!! :lol: Afew super new patterns up too...great...already printed off & into our STACK!Like others, I was only able to see El Diablo in the bonus area.BTW...GREAT new shirts!!...looking forward to sporting it with my jacket!...GOOD JOB!!...J
By SaneInsideInsanity
* Bows Down*
I am at your service oh masterful Pumpkin King.

Great Layout Ryan! I was trying to forum earlier but my stupid work comps are on ie 4 and they dont like posting things sometimes....I Love everything if it were legal i would marry this site and have its babies
By gregh3196
Love the relaunch! The colors are great and just the entire look of the site is perfect, awesome job Ryan!
:D :D :D