Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kerianne19
Seriously I probably think this every year, but this year I mean it! This is my favorite relaunch to date. Love the colors, the mascot, and all the great new stuff in the store. I am all over those hoodies I tell you... It may be a requirement to have one to come over to my house on Halloween. Another job well done by the Patchmaster. He better stop doing such a good job, our expectations are just going to keep on climbing! :D
By The Captain
WOW Ryan I'm loving the "Red Dawn" theming J/k. The site looks great this year, I'm looking forward to the blog. Man, now I'm gonna have to convince my wife that I "need" both a shirt and a hoodie! :lol:
By maegnus
Ryan,

Where do you find the space to store all that win?

Seriously, the relaunch was so worth the wait (and the new patterns haven't even started to pour in)! It feels so fresh and original. I just love the brand you have created, and seeing it grow into something new every year just adds to the excitement. This site is becoming an absolute staple in tradition for me, and that's what holidays are all about.

It's also great to see your shop thriving. Expect a hoodie and a T-shirt order from me (the new desktop wallpaper is already installed both at home and at work). I can't think of a better brand to promote this time of year.

ZP IS HALLOWEEN :)
By adam
OH YEAAA!!!!!!!! :D Pumpkin booty shake!! LOL

Love it ryan, good stuff. I will have to tell my mom during normal waking hours lol. I think we are all ready for Halloween this year!
By nosferatu
I don't know about Halloween but I had never carved a pumpkin before GS then ZP. Other than once when I used the three triangles. The next pumpkin I carved was Dementia closely followed by Slimer. In fact, I never did anything on Halloween before then ever except to try and avoid getting egged.
By GUS
As a kid I used to electrify the metal door knocker/ letterbox / metal tray of sweeties (using a megger)
At the age of 8 we made a cardboard chariot (on top of a traditional go-cart, for our friends black dog to pull)

..about the same time I toyed with homemade headless horseman type costumes, & went free-hand on pumpkins till about 27, whilst never zp standard they were always a good few steps ahead of anyone elses in a village of 3000...

Sad days after the press furore of razor blade apples & thug kids demanding money meant little or no halloweeners some years despite the ever-present pumpkin... despite a liberal smattering of run over bodies on the gravel drive & the odd noose...
I found zp whilst working in london & admired the very early designs, it wasn't till about 5 years ago after having a bumper halloween attendance (a very good skull stencil) & finally broadband arriving locally that I re-found ZP.
WHO I HOLD PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE HALLOWEEN JUNK STUCK IN EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE SINCE!!!!!!! :wink:

This year will be somewhat toned down on previous years (I anticipate) but am still hoping we will beat last years record of kids. (have dug out a door counter to measure, as we tend to base our visitors on bags given out, glo-sticks left etc.
I only wish it lasted longer than a few hours when we who wish to see others displays are stuck looking after visiting kids & adults.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Wow!!!!! I love the new look! The red is fantastic! Very decadent and fits perfectly with the Dawn theme! Another winner again! :D :D :D

Dan

P.S. Can't wait to see what stencils you have in store for use this season!
By Tkaraoke
Dan's back from the living and is now walking among the dead! LOL

Good to see you back, Sir! :)
By Dans banana Loafcake
Yes I'm back, cant keep a good carver/pattern designer down! :wink:

Dan
By Euri
Wow, the heat is on! :shock:

The mascot, the colors, the new features... fantastic, Ryan, simply fantastic.

Seriously the Shocking Shop is aptly named. My jaw dropped when I opened it. So many things that I gotta have!! I'm just going to send my hubby over this way for my birthday shopping.

You can only imagine what a lift to so many people this site is. Thanks for all of your hard work, WE LOVE IT!!! :D :D
By Kittie
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
By Mopar Man
New site looks great. Job well done Ryan. We all definitely appreciate it. :D