Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
In these early morning hours, as the night drifts away, the new 2009 version of the site rises on the horizon.

Before officially announcing it via email newsletter and on the social networking sites I thought I'd give you forum fiends the first chance to give me your opinions.

With any new site, there's the possibility of bugs to be worked out. So if you find any strange behavior, please let me know. For starters, you may want to clear your browser cache (or at least reload pages) to make sure you're seeing the updated images.

By the way, thanks for your patience as I prepared this new site. I may have gotten a little quiet on the forum as I did the final testing, but I got a kick out of hearing your anxious comments. Your excitement motivates me.

I wouldn't purposefully hold it back to torture ya. Like every year, it's ready when it's ready. And I'd also like to mention that the redesign isn't just purely for new eye candy. By forcing myself to totally dismantle the site and reassemble it, I can make improvements to the code and functionality.

Hopefully you like the changes and notice some improvements. But this is just the start, many more updates to come in the next 53 days. Looking forward to your feedback. Enjoy!
By cyberdman
Looks killer! Great job as usual. :wink:
By Ajax
I love the new site Ryan. It's awesome. Good choice for a theme. Love the black and orange color color choice.
By GUS
I'm still wading through it!

...very nice, very nice indeed, cheers for the heads up!
By biggbad808
it's up! thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEt the cutting commence!!!!

just not in that harmful, self hurt kind of way.
By GUS
biggbad808 wrote:it's up! thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEt the cutting commence!!!!

just not in that harmful, self hurt kind of way.
:lol: :lol:
Classic pumpkin carving version of Hill Street Blue's "Let's be careful out there"
By nosferatu
I absolutely love it.
Love the colour scheme, excited about the blog, love the mascot and oh my god, I have just opened up the shop!

The downloads are amazing too! Ryan we expect great things of you but I think you have surpassed yourself this time and that's before any patterns even get a mention.
Dawn of the ZP prepare to be printed!
By Dredge
Kudos to you my friend. It looks fantastic! The colors are very nice. Great Choice.
By GUS
Dammit Ryan, I was surfing the new look site & subsequently you made me miss "The Archers"

I think the least you could do for me is a stencil of eddie grundy! :lol:
By monstermash
The site is fantastic, i love the colours. I think i might upgrade...
By nosferatu
The shop is great. I have just ordered a couple of t shirts, some saral paper and some lights. Very smooth transaction.

I can't believe what a difference this has made to my day!
By St0ney
Okay I'm off to do Other Pumpkin related stuff.

But can't leave without posting about the new Site theme.

Ryan: I gotta tell you - when you changed the theme/colors last year, I honestly thought it could not be topped,

And I was SO DEAD WRONG !

The Site Looks Absolutely Wonderful - All the images Pop even more now with the new color scheme!

I'm So Awe Struck by your talent !!
zombiepumpkins wrote:So if you find any strange behavior, please let me know.
Ummm....really? ROFLMAO!!!

The only strange behavior (at this current time) is me bouncing off the walls in excitment on how awesome the new page (and mascot) looks!

...oh! You mean the site acting strange. Ok, got it! :wink: