Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Wow, you gotta see ryans mythical, secret stash crypt section of the forum!
It's superb

(ah sorry my correction, 1001 posts & above)
..will look forward to carving some of those!

:lol:
By nosferatu
Is that before or after the Don't Tell GUSsection?//// :shock:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS, this forum existed for a couple years before you joined it, and yet you've already broken the 1000 post mark. You've just zoomed past nosferatu and Kittie. Will you also topple the reigning Tkaraoke?!

(this is no contest, by the way. thank you all for not padding your post count with senseless posts... there is no prize at the end)
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GUS
All those lovely hidden patterns will be keeping me busy, that's more than enough,i didn't expect to see an additional section pop up on my screen!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'll have to make sure to post more now that I know there is a hidden nugget.
By matspud
GUS wrote:Wow, you gotta see ryans mythical, secret stash crypt section of the forum!
It's superb

(ah sorry my correction, 1001 posts & above)
..will look forward to carving some of those!

:lol:
Please say you are pulling our legs GUS. I will never get to 1001 posts and I think I have been here for the duration. just don't have anything interesting to say :cry: :cry: :cry: Just a boring old woman (with a 10year old son who is currently into Warhammer) whose social life consists of accompanying him to Games Workshop and painting his Tyranids for him. :( :(

Hey Ryan, Di I get a long service medal yet? I have been coming since it was a few patterns on Goateestyle :D :D .
By GUS
I'm not kidding about the Mythical secret stash!
By matspud
Well Ryan, I may just have to bombard the site with 600 one word posts just to get there :D :D

Here goes.............................................
By SuperSonic
and if one of those posts should ever fail... for me ive got 717 more to go :P so your off lucky
By Mistress_of_Halloween
LOL.

I have a long way to go but i'll get there eventually. I think it's a great idea to reward those who are faithful to the forums.
By SuperSonic
tis a good idea i couldnt agree more
By nosferatu
Hate to pop that bubble but GUS has had you over.

Ryan is an equal opportunities pattern provider no matter how large or small your investment.
By SuperSonic
now thats no fun :( i was accutally looking forward to that