Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
I shouldn't have really mentioned the mythical section, it's not a surprise anymore.

I shall not tell you exactly what's in it or it would spoil the surprise for you all!
very holy grail-esque! 8)
(& besides theres a disclaimer/ entry book binding agreement, so don't push me too hard or I may spill the beans & be instantly banished from the "all-hallowed area")
By matspud
nosferatu wrote:Hate to pop that bubble but GUS has had you over.

Ryan is an equal opportunities pattern provider no matter how large or small your investment.
Are you sure NOS? Isn't the magic number 1001 so you have 1 to go to find out :D
By GUS
using the word "mythical"

& Holy grail-esque....

You wanted it so much you didn't see the clues in each post!

Nos the spoilsport, ..well the opportunity was there for 1001 posts
By nosferatu
Whilst I would love to have access to the VIP (Very Important Pumpkins) section, I now in reality that Ryan has been concentrating his time and efforts elsewhere rather than providing stencils for a club of ...three, so far.

Besides, I have already received my autographed copy of Ryan's book, "The Art of The Zombie Pumpkins".

In the limited edition orange suede cover no less.
By nosferatu
As well as a cheque for a thousand dollars, a holiday to Bermuda and a cardboard tube and anything else I can think of....
By matspud
:cry: :cry: :cry: Can I still continue with my useless and inane posts anyway. I was quite enjoying that. I do normally try to keep it sensible and on track. like the boring old f@rt I suposedly am. :?
By matspud
and I still think some of us should be up for good attendance medals at least . :D :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Darn you all and your taunting.... must make 1000
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If I were to actually offer a reward for forum use, it would almost certainly be for quality over quantity. :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Lol Now i want to see this section i had over 400 posts my first year maybe i can make it up there by next year :P
By Joey
I tend not to post unless I have something to say, but I do read everything. I figure I can stop being so shy if there's more patterns involved!
By matspud
GUS wrote:using the word "mythical"

& Holy grail-esque....

You wanted it so much you didn't see the clues in each post!

Nos the spoilsport, ..well the opportunity was there for 1001 posts
By nosferatu
Hate to pop that bubble but GUS has had you over.

Ryan is an equal opportunities pattern provider no matter how large or small your investment.
Ad nauseum
By Ajax
Wow that don't tell Gus section is pretty awesome.