Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By cuvers
Haven't seen anything new in the "NEWS" dept. so what's new??..lol I'm goin' coo coo waiting to see new stuff for this year as well, I have a MJ pattern I already did for my Halloween in July party, but I gave it away already, but when I re-do it I'm doing my normal MJ on the front and your thriller MJ on the back as the shadow, kinda before and after type thingy kinda creepy kinda cool we'll see how it turns out.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If you're going coo coo waiting, you can imagine how coo coo your Patch Master is going, slaving away in the lab to get everything ready. Once the new site hits, the patterns and other goodies should start flowing furiously. Hopefully it will be worth the wait. Not much longer, minions.
By cuvers
wow didn't realize you were doing a new site! how cool and how nutty and time consuming for you, yikes you gotta be going nuts, looking forward to it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This will be the 7th official year of Zombie Pumpkins, and every year the website has gotten an overhaul. I think it adds some excitement to the season, when you know you can expect a whole new look. A new variation on the title, a new cartoon mascot, and new visual theme for the site.

But it's more than for the purpose of eye candy. By taking the site apart, and putting it all back together again, I have the chance to examine the inner workings of the machine. Each year portions of the back-end code are rewritten. Sometimes this results in new functionality for the site, other times it just makes things run smoother in the background.

Most people don't realize how much work goes on behind the scenes, but hopefully the hard effort is reflected in the overall user experience. I want my minions to have a smooth and entertaining visit.
By GUS
& the title for 2009 Zp site IS.....???

(bloomin' long drum roll)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'll give you a hint, the last 4 words are "of the Zombie Pumpkins"
By GUS
for that "boom-tish" statement, you ought to be bludgeoned to death with funkins!
By Kerianne19
I love the yearly site re-launch... (probably along with all the other addictied minions!) It is the joke in my family on how early I start stalking the site waiting for it to change (now), and obsessing over new patterns and updates. I may not be a forum posting master, but I do hover all year long despite the relentless ridicule from family members!
My dad likes to try to convince my husband that there is no competing for my attention during ZP season! (I'll admit it... My Dad is probably right!)
By amandap80
I look forward to the site re-launch every year! If you ever need a halloween crazy web programmer, let me know!