Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Regulars of this site have no doubt read many of the phrases that appear at the bottom of each page on the Zombie Pumpkins site. Examples...

Every town has a pumpkin patch!

They’re coming to gut you, Barbara!

In the pumpkin patch, no one can hear you scream!

How do you reason with something that has seeds for brains!?

When there’s no more room in the patch, the pumpkins will roll the earth!

Savvy horror movie fans will recognize that many of these phrases are based on taglines or quotes from famous scary flicks. Each year I try to add a few more of these to the site. So I thought I'd put out this call for suggestions.

Can you think of other taglines that relate to the Zombie Pumpkins? They don't have to be variations of real movie taglines, but they should at least sound like they could be seen on a horror movie poster. If you need inspiration, reload one of the pages on the main site a few times, to see what sort of phrases might work.

Let me hear your suggestions. I'll pick a few taglines I like best to be added into random rotation at the bottom of the site pages, and maybe you'll get some other surprises too.
By Wedge
Trapped in the patch. Surrounded by evil.

Every Pumpkin Patch has its thorn!

Someone's Taken Their Love Of Zombie Pumpkins One Step Too Far!

Zombie Pumpkins....Who will survive and what will be left of them?

Remember the Pumpkins Everyone Ignored on Halloween?
They Remember you!

By Scoop
By Knife
By Saw
Bye Bye
By gregh3196
The good news is your pumpkin is here... the bad news is its a ZOMBIE!

Never turn your back on a carved pumpkin!

What an excellent day for a pumpkin carving.

Your going to need a bigger knife!

A boys best friend is his pumpkin.
By Tkaraoke
I love the "Bigger knife" one! LOL
By SuperSonic
Those pumpkins who you forgot, will rise and take you alive
For no Mere Mortal can resist the power of, THE ZOMBIE PUMPKINS
Foolish mortal, The Zombie Pumpkins will NEVER fear you
The night THEY came home
By Euri
I enjoy the tag lines. :) I'll have to give it more thought, but here's the first thing that comes to my head:

One, two, Zombie Pumpkins after you,
Three, four better carve some more.

Of course it's not really a horror film, but I liked the line from Dark Knight you came up with "... nothing in his pockets but lint and pumpkin carving tools."

And the classic "Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your pumpkin."
By The Vlad Hatter
All work and no carving makes Jack a dull boy.

Give me some pumpkin, Baby!

Woe be unto him who opens one of the gateways to The Patch, because through that gateway, evil will invade the world."
By The Captain
"To avoid fainting, keep repeating 'It's only a pumpkin...It's only a pumpkin..." Last House on the Left

"This woman has just cut, chopped, broken, and burned five pumpkins beyond recognition…but no jury in American would ever convict her!" I Spit on your Grave

"Oh yes, there will be seeds." Saw 2
By GUS
"you were only s'posed to blow the bloody skin off"

Italian job (proper)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, all these taglines are great. Thanks everyone. If you have more, keep them coming. But several of these will be placed on the new site, I'll let you know whose I picked when the time comes.
By sodajazz
There is nothing in the dark that isn't there in the light. Except Zombie pumpkins

Same Make. Same Model. New Carving Season

Not every pumpkin is a blessing.

On Oct 31st...See Pumpkins Carved

The pumpkin patch is the warmest place to hide
By Raven
"Look at them, the pumpkins of the night. What sweet carvings they will make." Dracula

"Do you really think you're going to carve all of them'? ALL of them?"
Day of the Dead

"Then let's head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a pumpkin." Evil Dead II

"What an excellent day for carving." The Exorcist

"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn Zombie Pumkins." The Lost Boys

"Death by Zombie Pumpkins!" The Lost Boys

"They're only pumpkins Michael." The Lost Boys
By nosferatu
I know what you're thinking "Did he carve six lines or only five?". Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But seeing as this is a Zombie Pumpkins carving tool, the most creative carving tool in the whole world and would carve your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk...in?
By nosferatu
Gourdzilla, King of the Monsters!